IGNORED

Is It Time For Moderators?

Is it time for moderators in the forum?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for moderators in the forum?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

I answered Yes but with reservations. In my opinion, I think the model could be the "A Novel Way To Massively Improve..." thread.  In that thread the OP seems to be the moderator which is reasonable. In just under 2 years it has just under 900,000 views and still going strong. You have to ask yourself why that is. You could also notice the obvious lack of posts from the so-called "usual suspects" in that thread. Coincidence only? I think not.

I completely agree.  Very well said.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

10 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

If people don't want to engage you in your style of conversation, you need to accept that. Just the same as when people don't want to engage in your idea of a good audio conversation. They need to accept that. 

Very true.  Like I said on the other thread, I will will make more use of the ignore button.  @audiobombersays that "Usually one group dominates and drives the other out...." but I don't see that.   Could be wrong, but the most recent digital cable thread (the context of your poll here) are as long and vibrant as ever.

The subjective/objective divide being what it is, OP moderation will make the separation more clear on a per thread basis.  I am actually ok with that, but I would not think you or many others would be.

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!