IGNORED

Is It Time For Moderators?

Is it time for moderators in the forum?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for moderators in the forum?

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Will we "have to pry your [USB cables] from your cold, dead fingers"?

We do know they will be very cold.

The question you need to ask yourself is, do you think a USB cable made to meet the specs and not some fancy thousand dollar marketing scheme, will make enough difference in your system to justify the effort required?

No electron left behind.

48 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Dude, do you care about audio? You only seem to talk about how we talk to each other. 

Was my response off topic (the need for moderation) in general or the specific Christopher3393 accusation against me (yet again) and of the need for moderation?  

Is this thread about audio?

You got me confused on this one...this is your moderation/talk-to-each other thread!

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

14 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

The question you need to ask yourself is, do you think a USB cable made to meet the specs and not some fancy thousand dollar marketing scheme, will make enough difference in your system to justify the effort required?

but the one in your "cold, dead fingers" will be cryo-treated...

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm just tired of reading about your take on what you call a civility crusade. Plus, your comment was directed right at christopher, not directed at the discussion of moderation or for anyone else to read (except that you'd never send that in a PM to him because you want everyone to read your post).

It was a response to his accusation that my use of civility crusade is a personal attack.  So he can claim he is being "attacked" and victimhood and point the finger at me but I can't respond!?  Ok, as long as I know the rules.

We have already PMed.  Did not help.  Its a disagreement that goes all the way down.  Up is down, left is right sort of thing...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

1 hour ago, vmartell22 said:

It is also a proud subjectivist post,  indicating that it's only about what  you hear 

deleted

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

2 hours ago, BigAlMc said:

Was this thread a test perchance?

I'm worried were failing if so. Or should that be ipso facto ?

? We should have a LMAO button along with Upvote, Like and Off Topic.

Is perchance a $10 word? If not, it must be at least $8.

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC.

1 hour ago, ddetaey said:

It is just incredible how people are 'not' communicating with each other, in a way that would never happen face to face.

That is the modern day problem of this time. Email, Twitter, Facebook and also forum’s. It is spitting out thoughts safely from behind your computer without any consequence. Without any non verbal signs.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

8 minutes ago, rickca said:

It looks like we need moderator intervention in this thread.  Ironic.

Considering that our only moderator is participating, I assume he does not see a need to moderate. Censoring this mild thread would be heavy-handed IMO. 

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC.