IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

3 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

Do know what the trail of tears is and where it ended?

Yes. For decades. Not the point. Would you state precisely what you meant by this analogy and why it is appropriate in this context? my Native American friends would like to know. If you misspoke, that's fine. If the meaning you intended is cryptic, just lay it out plainly and that will be fine. No demands intended. My response does not have to matter to you. It's up to you. But please no PMs.

8 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

Andy the only way the hatchet will be buried is if subjective audio journals bury it. Then take audio equivalent of the "Trail of Tears" to the Black Kettle National Grassland and learn how to measure audio equipment.  

Ugh - that is an inappropriate comment that shows I seriously underestimated your overbearing ego, and at the same time overestimated your urbanity and ethics.  MQA and your campaign against it are in no way comparable to the Trail of Tears. Which, as you well know, had effects well into the 20th century, and even has lasting effects today. 

MQA will soon be replaced by something else and your brief time in the spotlight will be taken over by someone else.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

44 minutes ago, Paul R said:

Ugh - that is an inappropriate comment that shows I seriously underestimated your overbearing ego, and at the same time overestimated your urbanity and ethics.  MQA and your campaign against it are in no way comparable to the Trail of Tears. Which, as you well know, had effects well into the 20th century, and even has lasting effects today. 

MQA will soon be replaced by something else and your brief time in the spotlight will be taken over by someone else.

nice attack post to make everyone want to welcome you back

can you make your point in a better way?

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

Paul is one of my favorite people here.  

Maybe folks could agree to disagree?

I'd cut Paul some slack myself.  

On the other hand, it's a hardball world, and we gotta keep our heads until this peace and civility craze blows over. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

26 minutes ago, ARQuint said:

That's just what it is!

Depends upon where the hatchet gets buried.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.