On 5/15/2020 at 6:21 PM, ray-dude said:

image.thumb.png.dd08b860a874f51a1b3d19650f697853.png

Purchased this new favorite today as part of the Chesky "May Sale".  Heartbreakingly lovely...so beautiful!

I've wanted to listen to this for years, but it's not available in any way except from Chesky. No streaming service offers it for a chance to preview it.I should just buy it, given the quality of her voice, and my fondness for the material on it. Did you purchase it in 96/24? And, how do I access the May sale? I'm not seeing anything on their web page.

JC 

47 minutes ago, TubeLover said:

I've wanted to listen to this for years, but it's not available in any way except from Chesky. No streaming service offers it for a chance to preview it.I should just buy it, given the quality of her voice, and my fondness for the material on it. Did you purchase it in 96/24? And, how do I access the May sale? I'm not seeing anything on their web page.

JC 

i purchased it in Chesky website. MAYTITLES Is the code to get 25% off. Amazing album. The beauty really is replenishing for the soul 

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

2 hours ago, TubeLover said:

I've wanted to listen to this for years, but it's not available in any way except from Chesky. No streaming service offers it for a chance to preview it.

It's on Spotify

Volumio (with PEQ) on RPi4, Khadas Tone Board DAC, Luxman L-230 amp, Rega RS5 speakers