On 5/14/2020 at 3:47 AM, AudioDoctor said:

More scantily clad women, but Jill Barber is so talented.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 8.46.54 PM.png

3 hours ago, orresearch said:

front.jpg.45783384217724f9263d954dba6ffcd0.jpg

Thanks for both of these! Already added them to my collection :)

Volumio (with PEQ) on RPi4, Khadas Tone Board DAC, Luxman L-230 amp, Rega RS5 speakers

image.thumb.png.dd08b860a874f51a1b3d19650f697853.png

Purchased this new favorite today as part of the Chesky "May Sale".  Heartbreakingly lovely...so beautiful!

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

Louise Patricia Crane - Deep Blue (2020) - Bandcamp (released May 15)

The soundscape of this album is vast and leads your imagination to a voyage of discovery. Subtle influences such as Ian Anderson's Flute , Kate Bush's 'Sensual World' bells, and King Krimson musos, just keep adding to the polish this record that already has a solid footing of intelligent composition.

"Louise's expansive musical and artistic influences - from guitar-driven '70s progressive rock and blues, the baroque sounds of '80s avant-garde dream pop - to rich, lyrical imagery drawn from literature, surrealist horror films of the '60s and '70s, tragic historical seductresses and dreamlike themes of escapism."

Favourite track (so far) is the last one, The Eve Of The Hunter, with all the others stepping stones. Recording quality is a DR9, makes the most of stage width. I haven't listened enough on speakers for height, would say above average for its peers.

folder.jpg.b394b9d1089569ce3d0bd1b6f559febc.jpg

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA