>>>How do I configure it to work with USBridge Sig? It asks to select audiocard but I have none installed. USBridge connects to my DAC over USB.
If you can ssh in, I think the best way to do this is to first set the audio output and then run through the Wizard Configuration script.
Here is info copied from post #412 in this thread:
11) Issue the gp-menu command.
12) Choose 3 (choice of audio output).
13) For USB output on Allo device, choose 2 (DAC USB). For SPDIF output on Digione Signature, choose 5 (Allo DigiOne Signature). The system will reboot.
14) After about 30 seconds or so, ssh in again.
15) If you want to run squeezelite, squeezelite-R2, or mpd, run the Wizard configuration script. To do that: gp-menu command, then choice 8 (Wizard configurations, Mpd, squeezelite, squeezelite-R2). Instructions for each step - q to exit viewer, escape key, choose card number, confirm, q to exit viewer, choose max sample rate supported, confirm, choose minimum sample rate supported, confirm, confirm selected sampling rate, y or n (to start mpd), y or n (to start squeezelite-R2), y or n to start squeezelite.
Note - I think that the Wizard Configuration is now choice 7 (instead of 8).