IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

3 hours ago, labjr said:

Larry Ho and Gavin Fish deliberately used Indiego as a tool to defraud people by removing any recourse they would have. They even changed from Kickstarter to IndieGogo so buyers couldn't change their minds before the end of the campaign. And constantly added items to each campaign to be certain it meet the small goal. Thus making it impossible for anyone to back out, even a second after they pledged.  

That's evil.

2 hours ago, brucknerdoc said:

Absolutely -

There is nothing good to come from LHL comments any more - no honesty, no commitment to buyers - NO PRODUCT

LHL critique or commentary on anything has no meaning or value until they prove they are a viable entity rather than a deliberate or inadvertent scam

the good that may come from his comments is exposure of the continuing fraud

also, it makes this thread more likely to show up in a search

2 hours ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

Don't you already have our "deets"? I'd like my Vi DAC tube as well.

I'm unsure if you're serious or not. I can't grab someone's Audiophile Style screenname, plug it into my backend system, and have the system recognize who this random screenname is and what their orders are. You should know this, since we dealt with your issues via PM and I sent you/helped you get that cable you asked about based on the information you provided me that didn't include your Audiophile Style screenname. 

Also, I have no idea why you're being snarky or aggressive towards me in public when you were so nice to me in your PMs. I don't know if you're trying to "fit in" with the crowd here or what. 

9 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

.......Also, I have no idea why you're being snarky or aggressive towards me in public when you were so nice to me in your PMs. I don't know if you're trying to "fit in" with the crowd here or what. 

And to be fair, I think I publicly thanked you in the forum also, not just in a PM.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

Jarek,

Three or four weeks back there were a couple of updates showing the latest version of the Vi DAC Tube which, except for tubes, appeared to be fully assembled. 

Was that a fully working model and if so has production and shipping commenced? If not, can you please advise why there is further delay?

Also, I note that the model shown was branded "Light Harmonic". Will those that are shipped to backers be branded "Light Harmonic"? No drama, just curious.

6 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Jarek,

Three or four weeks back there were a couple of updates showing the latest version of the Vi DAC Tube which, except for tubes, appeared to be fully assembled. 

Was that a fully working model and if so has production and shipping commenced? If not, can you please advise why there is further delay?

Also, I note that the model shown was branded "Light Harmonic". Will those that are shipped to backers be branded "Light Harmonic"? No drama, just curious.

Good questions. Since LH Labs is basically not funded at this point by crowdfunding, any remaining LH Labs product will probably be shipped as Light Harmonic products/branding. It may vary by model/unit/campaign, but that's essentially the plan at this point. Yes, the model is a fully working unit which should theoretically be finished early next week. Tests will be done on these early models, and then the rest of the units will be produced and shipped.