IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

3 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

Yes, the model is a fully working unit which should theoretically be finished early next week. Tests will be done on these early models, and then the rest of the units will be produced and shipped. 

So does that mean this particular unit will have completed QA testing by early next week and will then be shipped to a backer provided it passes?

2 minutes ago, Cecil said:

So does that mean this particular unit will have completed QA testing by early next week and will then be shipped to a backer provided it passes?

That's my understanding of the process. We have about 5 early models in production being manufactured/built/tested (from what I'm told) and then those early models would be sent to backers. Unfortunately, I don't know the exact order they're shipping to the backers in. We'll have to review that when we get to the shipping part and make some sort of determination over how the list would be handled. 

2 hours ago, Cecil said:

Jarek

Can I request that you report on this forum as soon as the first of the "five early models in production" is shipped and an update when all 5 are shipped, then progressive updates until all have been shipped?

As far as I'm aware the only remaining obstacle to shipping Vi DACs was the chassis issue and now that has been resolved I assume we can expect a steady stream going out to backers.

I and (from what I've heard) many others have already paid for shipping so that shouldn't be a barrier to delivery.

Are my expectations here reasonable?

Sure, I'll let you know about that and also about products that are about to go into production! 

Shipping should/will be covered for most people at this point due to the earlier shipping payments Gavin initiated. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, marflao said:

Lol....love those guys.

image.thumb.png.ce3f8f84bf8552202a9a267aa57b6abe.png

Hmmmm. I wonder who 'brought it to the attention of the moderators'?
Could be the same person who 'brought it to the attention of the moderators' who subsequently removed 2 of my posts regarding Jarek doing nothing more than trolling all of us at this point?
Someone has incriminating pictures of someone at HF I rekon.

Thanks, Markus.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s