IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

10 hours ago, Mike Rubin said:

The latest revision of the proposed California Attorney General complaint is circulating among the drafters and sponsors.

Thanks to everyone for the patience. 

No Mike, wholehearted thanks must go to you guys.

I have some idea of how much time and effort goes into trying to get these things just right and I am indebted to you all for doing this for us.

16 minutes ago, Superdad said:

And when did they acquire a $7,000 MSRP?

When they engraved a Light Harmonic (read: not LH Labs) logo on the front panel and sold it into the retail market ahead of fulfilling any IGG backer commitments, using funds pledged to LH Labs.

That flimflam began by running a lower cost campaign that was fulfilled through Kickstarter, establishing trust with a buyer community that would be severely abused in the ensuing multiple IGG frauds.

Gavin, Casey... do you care to rebut that before you are called as material witnesses and/or co-conspirator collaborator accomplices? When clearly guilty, one is wise to cooperate in order to receive a lighter sentence. Who flips first?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

On 6/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, Cecil said:

Looks like at least one Vi Dac Tube actually exists:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LH-Labs-Vi-DAC-Tube-Hybrid-DAC-D-A-Converter-Remote-/223332332902?_ul=AU

I had started to think Vi Dac was perhaps a figment of Larry's imagination, but no. So they can be built!

No ongoing development required. Then where are the rest?

Who cares if they can be built? It only matters if they can be produced. LHL has no money. Jarek has said IGG items will only be produced if funds are provided by Light Harmonic. There are no funds for production because LHL blew all the interest-free loans they got from IGG (we backers) on who-knows-what. It is a total train wreck.

There are literally dozens of these kinds of email promises in my gmail history from LHL. Please everyone don't post them again here....it's too depressing.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, sdavies2720 said:

I've thankfully finally been able to ignore this fiasco for a few months. But today I tried to visit the indiegogo pages, and can't get to them.  Is this just an oddity of my system, or are others experiencing the same thing?

Steve

They've worked fine for me today using Pale Moon browser.

Thx. With your confimation,  I also was able to get to them eventually, just not straight from my "campaigns" page. Those links brought up a page that had the LHL projects featured at the bottom, which DID work. Just a little strange -- I'll clear my cache when I get a chance.

Thanks -- I'd hate to miss another thrilling episode of this saga.

Steve

Vi DAC has an update. It's the third official Indiegogo update in over a year. All three of the last 3 updates have been about producing the case. In case you missed this update: After all these years LHL has (again) reached the concept of (yet another) prototype - of the case. No information or update is provided about the internal components, or CCX modules, or software, or the timeline, or compatibility and availability of the other related products, or whether manufacturing can be financed.

Cry or laugh? Move on. Again.

26 minutes ago, Superdad said:

What an ugly box!

Certainly not what backers signed up for.

jpeg

If only it were a bonafide box! - Alas, it's a drawing of a concept box from a man who has squandered it's funding over years of promises and box designs (and even a few completed units along the way). So this box drawing still needs to be manufactured, fitted with the internal components board and loaded with firmware and tested AS A PROTOTYPE. And then ... all over again. And then shipped....

Oh, what awesome news!  The new case even has Light Harmonic branding, because, well, LH Labs no longer exists.

But wait......

Light Harmonic, Inc. no longer exists, as all the shareholders voted to dissolve that entity in January of 2018. 

But don't worry Larry, we still have you squarely in our sights.

LH Dissolution.pdf

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

57 minutes ago, Blake said:

Oh, what awesome news!  The new case even has Light Harmonic branding, because, well, LH Labs no longer exists.

But wait......

Light Harmonic, Inc. no longer exists, as all the shareholders voted to dissolve that entity in January of 2018. 

LH Dissolution.pdf 49.72 kB · 6 downloads

Ahem, this is notice of the dissolution of "Harmonic Light Inc".  No commas.  Unless I'm missing something, this is irrelevant to this thread.

17 minutes ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

Ahem, this is notice of the dissolution of "Harmonic Light Inc".  No commas.  Unless I'm missing something, this is irrelevant to this thread.

You are right.  I was searching the status of Larry's entities this morning in connection with our case and apparently didn't consume enough coffee and/or was reading too quickly. 

I can't edit now.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

1 hour ago, Blake said:

But wait......

LH Dissolution.pdf 49.72 kB · 11 downloads

Ignore this, different company.