IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

This is ridiculous….

Spent a lot of money on LHLabs and zero satisfaction, product delivery or even any sort of compensation.

We've invested in the company and product development for a promised product that had been announced in Dec 28, 2013!!!!

Even if they'd ever deliver anything, which I don't believe, you would be delivering on a 6 year old promise completely outdated by comparison to what the market as to offer nowadays.

You can all be sure that I will personly bad mouth LH Labs and it’s parent company Light Harmonic on every forum, tradeshows and audioshows.

People need to know that you are not a serious company!

Shame on them!

And shame on me for having put faith on your project.. Never in my life I’ve been scammed, and I deal with a lot of business for many, many years…. There is always a first experience, and this will direly be the last!

I invested ~1400$ on for a Pulse X∞ and know at least of two identical cases.

How can we persue a legal action against them? Anyone looked into it with a lawyer?

I am just seeing this. I am also one of those folks waiting for a Vi Tube dac.     I was following a different thread on Hifi Head and had no idea this one existed.  

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

7 hours ago, erniejade said:

I am just seeing this. I am also one of those folks waiting for a Vi Tube dac.     I was following a different thread on Hifi Head and had no idea this one existed.  

You may want to join our proposed complaint to the California Attorney General.  If so, contact @marflao (see his posts above) and he will add your details to a spreadsheet he has compiled which will be part of a submission to the AG.

Yep i also had to pay a shipping  charge from Gina. Got into an argument  with her as well since i could  have sworn  sipping  charges were already  paid on the initial  product  before  it became  the vi.  

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

@Cecil. Thanks  and sent him an PM. 

• 3 weeks later...

I must be one of the lucky ones. I got my Vi Dac  (not tube version and it was about 8-9 months late) and it worked for about a year before completely turning into a brick. I finally after four months of emails was given a RMA from Jarek. Five months after that, it came back but was no better off. Still a brick. Hard to believe that people can get away with scams like this.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spyderman said:

Note***

(lhlabs.com website no longer works)

http://lightharmonic.com.  is the new site. 

25 minutes ago, erniejade said:

http://lightharmonic.com.  is the new site. 

No, that site—in various incarnations—has always been there. That’s for the supposedly separate entity of Light Harmonic, the more “upscale” yet no more reputable other company—also helmed by Larry Ho. But don’t bother leaving any messages about LH Labs products/orders on their voicemail-only phone number or expecting e-mails to be returned. ¬¬