IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

2 hours ago, Jud said:

"[O]n August 29, 2018, The Verge reported the FTC is back investigating crowdfunding. After campaigns on both Indiegogo (2015) and Kickstarter (2016), the iBackPack netted over $700,000, it reported. But the backpacks haven’t shipped yet, The Verge reported, and iBackPack's website no longer works. The campaign runner last updated in 2017, according to the product's Kickstarter campaign page."

In terms of money collected and numbers of products not delivered, the LHL projects are bigger than both the situations described above.

If Larry Ho is reading this: Perhaps this would be a good time to think about the swift delivery of refunds.

In order to get to Larry Ho, I would advise we try to start thinking like Larry Ho. He is a Chinese national who has returned to his home country and is currently doing business in China (Who would want to do business with him in the USA or Europe??).

By the way, I am a successful online marketing expert who knows the Chinese market pretty well. 

In the past, Light Harmonic offered me money to stop me from doing the following: spread in China what they have done in the English speaking market. They offered me money because bad publicity in China is what really scares Larry Ho.

In the near future, I am planning to hire a a Chinese speaking person who can help me with a strategy that targets Chinese speaking forums. (Yes, I don't mind using money out of my own pocket. I feel like it is a personal matter.)

So my advice would be: spread the word! Go to every forum you can (including the "comments" area of news articles) and express your opinion on Larry Ho and Light Harmonic. Use their names. "Larry Ho" and "Light Harmonic" are keyterms, which means search engines will index them as such and do their own job to spread the news. Those who can do this in Chinese, you are our best allies!

I will try to come up with a solid online marketing strategy in the next few months that aims on communicating the Chinese speaking audio market on what Larry Ho did to the English speaking audio community. If there is anyone out there who speaks native level Chinese and might be able to assist me with this task, please let me know.  

Let's all have a better 2020!!

1 hour ago, tmtomh said:

So what is the failure rate?

Jarek’s sole information “source” for his claims regarding Vi DAC failure rates is Larry.

The same Larry who committed what is likely the largest fraud in audio gear history.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

15 minutes ago, bernardperu said:

In the past, Light Harmonic offered me money to stop me from doing the following: spread in China what they have done in the English speaking market. They offered me money because bad publicity in China is what really scares Larry Ho.

Who offered you money? When? What $$ amount? Was this before or after I joined? I certainly don't remember LH offering you money.  (nor have I ever heard of it in any of the LH L discussions pertaining to you)

12 minutes ago, bernardperu said:

In order to get to Larry Ho, I would advise we try to start thinking like Larry Ho. He is a Chinese national who has returned to his home country and is currently doing business in China (Who would want to do business with him in the USA or Europe??).

If you go on the Light Harmonic website, then go to their dealers section (USA and worldwide) then go to those dealer’s websites and look at the brands they carry... well it isn’t a pretty picture.  They appear to only have around 3 dealers worldwide, despite all the dealers listed on the Light Harmonic website.

But hey, they are currently running a 20% off special.  

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

9 minutes ago, Blake said:

If you go on the Light Harmonic website, then go to their dealers section (USA and worldwide) then go to those dealer’s websites and look at the brands they carry... well it isn’t a pretty picture.  They appear to only have around 3 dealers worldwide, despite all the dealers listed on the Light Harmonic website.

But hey, they are currently running a 20% off special.  

They keep coming up with products financed by us. Here are 3 reviews. By the way, it would be a great idea if we posted our comments on these reviews (try to add links to existing forums that discuss Light Harmonic. Links are powerful!!) 

https://majorhifi.com/light-harmonic-mera-review/

https://majorhifi.com/light-harmonic-stella-review/

https://www.headfonia.com/review-light-harmonic-stella/

24 minutes ago, stuck limo said:

That's very different than what you insinuated or presented to the forum. That was an offer to make you whole, not bribe you with money to Make you quit talking about us. 

In your presented scenario, we would have given you money, still kept whatever money you paid, and then sent you your merchandise. 

In the actual scenario, we floated the idea of refunding you, not sending your merchandise, and then have you not discuss us anymore because there was no need to since you got a refund of some sort. 

when-you-find-yourself-in-a-hole-stop-digging-poster-pr005vg.thumb.jpg.f9cf385dc5553684291fa0c383b7e568.jpg

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

In my experience with Lhl looking back there where many people been dishonest with me Gina Manny and oh course you Jarek have told me many mistruths.

I wonder now if everyone was in on the game to deceive people so they could keep taking money.

As for Jarek’s position he looks as though he’s doing he’s best to protect Larry Ho and keep a law suit at bay. Wonder what motives that?

26 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jarek is just Larry in disguise.

His story about working for LH as an unpaid volunteer makes zero sense to me.

If this individual is? / was? an "unpaid volunteer", I'm wondering on whose authority was he soliciting my e-mail address in a pm to me in response to my post ( #167 posted January 8), and for what purpose?