IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

6 hours ago, Blake said:

And what about the Vi DAC?  

Jarek, you stated on Head-Fi last week that a new version of the chassis was due from the factory this week. 

It therefore should be on hand by now. Can you please advise whether it is ok (ie fit for purpose), and if so, whether assembly and shipping of Vi Dac Tubes has commenced or will commence?

What rubbish we have heard things about new chassis for months now.

i was told the where b grade chassis there so I said send me on of those.

then all of a sudden there where no chassis.

lie after lie.

i was told all the hardwear was at lhl to build a vidac tube so I said send me that I will build chassis and case then silence 

again lie after lie

3 hours ago, Nzboot said:

i was told all the hardwear was at lhl to build a vidac tube....

Yes, I heard the same thing so I think it is quite reasonable to expect Vi Dac Tubes to be assembled and shipped without further delay, assuming the latest version of the chassis is ok to go into production. 

Jarek, will assembly still be done in the US or will it now be done in China? I assume it would be cheaper and quicker if done in China?

5 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

Hopefully the update will be next week. Larry is waiting on the photos from the factory. 

Is LHL building the ViDAC out of photos???

I believe EVERYONE who contributed to the campaign has seen PLENTY of photos of the original chassis, the "alternate" chassis, factory pics, etc. for a couple of YEARS now...

Parroting the same empty "updates" month after month, year after year becomes quite meaningless until actual fulfillment of product to those that bankrolled this endeavor

Michael

16 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

Upcoming hopefully soon. Larry has talked about it with me and the factory situation very recently.

How about showing what the plan is for all projects?  See attached for the Wave plan...this was 2 years ago from Larry....never had aptx on it. Or is everything really just guess work now without a real plan? 

WavePlan.png

17 hours ago, Mike Rubin said:

All, I have not forgotten that I promised to create a final draft of a complaint to the California AG's office that we can file jointly.  I made some revisions to the first draft after input from others, but, unfortunately, have been without access to my desktop computer for a few weeks due to remodeling of my home.  (I have access to my iPad, but can't edit a long Word document on that device.)  

I also have been awaiting input from several people who have offered it and for IGG to provide copies of the terms in effect while the campaigns were underway.  (I recall that the current IGG terms are not identical to those in effect when we funded the campaigns.)  I only am owed a Source, so I don't have emails, updates, and other correspondence relating to other products.  Please contact me via pm if you can forward copies of anything from LH about other products that states or suggests that production will start or that delivery of a product is imminent or that asks for additional money; I will provide an email address to which you can send these materials.

I apologize for the delay, but there is a lot of information to collate and a big story to tell.  

Absolutely no need to apologise, Mike.

I assume I am talking for most of us when I say I am greatly indebted to you and the others involved for putting in the time and effort to pursue this matter on our behalves.

I will dig out anything I have that may be relevant and pm you within the next couple of days.

Again, many thanks.

Hello Everyone!

Sorry to be joining this discussion so late. I was hunting around trying to find any information about my undelivered Vi DAC and discovered this thread. Like many of you, I laid down some serious cash for this and other LH Labs items while Gavin was hyping the hell out of the various campaigns. What word does he use for his methods: "milking," "soaking," … 

Anyway, I received some of the items but am missing others including an upgraded to the hilt Vi DAC.  

I look forward to see where we go from here.

KB

On 4/27/2019 at 1:32 PM, LHCommSquad said:

Hopefully the update will be next week. Larry is waiting on the photos from the factory. 

Jarek, surely Larry has seen, and would have something to report on, the latest version of the Vi Dac Tube chassis by now?

I have been waiting for Geek Source since the year 2014 and I have invested $1,192.00 USD in the campaign. I just found this thread and I see many people in the same boat as me. I have not been through the thread in detail. Can we do something as a group and get our money back?

Another week gone by without pictures of new case renderings, or stuff on batteries, bluetooth, or wifi.  Makes everything worthwhile doesn't it?

There is more information here on the legal proceedings here than on anything LH production related....surprise surprise.

• 2 weeks later...