IGNORED

Acceptable Responses when Impossible Claims Are Made??

Ralf11

3 hours ago, sandyk said:

I repeat :

It's not up to you to decide whether the claims are possible or not, or for that matter ANY member of this forum.

You have made it abundantly clear in your button clicks that you do not accept that. Just like everyone else, you are not infallible !

BTW, it should be very obvious to most reasonable members that this is yet another in a series of threads started  by Ralf 11 , where I am the main target in this thread designed to ridicule me and other Audiiophiles of this forum.

I hadn't made any claims, but by the same token its not up to you to tell us claims are real or not.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, Ralf11 said:

What responses are allowed when someone posts a claim that cannot possibly be correct?

Good question. My take is that if you have information or understanding why any claim cannot be correct then please share it. I think most people would be interested to learn otherwise why come on here. 

Keep it to the claim, not the character of the poster. It's pretty difficult to discern why someone posts something because we are complex creatures who cannot be fully appreciated through this medium. Who knows someone might have smoked something strong or in their system a synergy might have fallen into place and are driven to express it to fellow audiophiles. Time will tell.

Like all things in life there are ways to further discussion and ways to stop them dead as is the want and intention of the poster. This can't really be policed except by some basic standards set by Chris. If a discussion or discussions descend into repeated stalemate, someone is not learning something and not many find it interesting....

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

22 minutes ago, Iving said:

Better than an orchestra

love it..

Subjective/objective debates require Radical and Relentless Courtesy ! And makes much more sense to harness and direct our ability to amplify what we feel and think for creative ends otherwise its all just...

415984865_ScreenShot2019-12-14at11_33_59.png.d702e10475b6f4fcdd97f23d55b12cae.png

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

21 minutes ago, 4est said:

Easy now Alex. Although I agree with you in spirit, I am not so sure that your posting on this thread is any different than a objective bent one in a subjective thread. I implore you to quit taking the bait, and derailing things- even if you might be right. People are people and often disagree. Unless we can somehow manage to get along better, this forum will continue to degrade from the constant noise. Please do not take this as I am picking on you personally, but as my simply using this as an example.

Maybe because he was personally pointed out in the post he replied too 🙄.

32 minutes ago, Summit said:

Maybe because he was personally pointed out in the post he replied too 🙄.

Oh, certainly. People can point all day long, but one doesn't have to take the bait.

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz