IGNORED

Forum Rules Suggestion

6 hours ago, Shadders said:

Hi,

I will tell you what, if we ever should meet up, i will take you shopping and buy you a sense of humour.

Regards,

Shadders.

Buy one get one free?

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

55 minutes ago, esldude said:

The bolded part jumps out at me.  Which group would fit the idea of hysterical hypochondriacs?  Those who say everything matters, and we don't know how hearing works.  Or those who quite often decide not only do some things not matter, but you are being hysterical to keep acting as if it does with no working hypothesis to test.  Leaving you in the hopeless category as well I might note. 

Hopefully they can one day be consigned to history.

1 minute ago, mansr said:

Hopefully they can one day be consigned to history.

Doubtful, as opposition to science, if not rationality sensu strictu,  has been going on for centuries.  At least they are not allowed to burn witches anymore.

44 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

You found the one flaw in my plan... That and it would probably be wise to get permission form the wife first...

haha

What sort of wife doesn't anticipate her husband faltering into a social situation of this origin.  x-D

I'm doing a warmup batch of decorated Easter Egg baked goods in my fancy new Nordic Ware pan.  Let me know if you're household would appreciate the arrival of more substantial foodstuffs to sop up the amount of booze sure to be flowing.