IGNORED

Forum Rules Suggestion

16 minutes ago, manisandher said:

Don't be so rude. You have a problem with what he's saying, fine. Articulate your issue and leave it at that.

Mans has been over to my house, and I would have no hesitation in inviting him over again (but perhaps not for another ABX 😉.)

Mani.

You did notice, he just called (some of) us whiners?

Anyway, fair enough! I need to find something to spend 500 on I just recouped from selling a Lessloss power cable. That will be my next two hours life’s goal! 😁

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You did notice, he just called (some of) us whiners?

Yep, and that's unfortunate.

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Anyway, fair enough! I need to find something to spend 500 on I just recouped from selling a Lessloss power cable. That will be my next two hours life’s goal! 😁

Ah consumerism to the rescue. Enjoy!

Mani.

Main: SOtM sMS-200 -> Okto dac8PRO -> 6x Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horns + 2x Rotel RB-1590 amps -> 4 subs

Home Office: SOtM sMS-200 -> MOTU UltraLite-mk5 -> 6x Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Impulse H2 speakers

Vinyl: Technics SP10 / London (Decca) Reference -> Trafomatic Luna -> RME ADI-2 Pro

6 minutes ago, manisandher said:

That's incredibly rude too. I know many middle-senior managers who decided not to progress because they loved what they did and knew they wouldn't be able to if they took their promotions.

You voiced your concerns about what @Galen was saying, so just leave it at that.

Mani.

After all that Principal Engineer at Belden. the avg salary is around $160 k,  not to bad. 

The Truth Is Out There

8 minutes ago, manisandher said:

I know many middle-senior managers who decided not to progress because they loved what they did and knew they wouldn't be able to if they took their promotions.

It's also possible that they knew about the Peter Principle...

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

17 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

Sorry but the top cable guys aren't in high end audio.

Where's your evidence for this?

Main: SOtM sMS-200 -> Okto dac8PRO -> 6x Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horns + 2x Rotel RB-1590 amps -> 4 subs

Home Office: SOtM sMS-200 -> MOTU UltraLite-mk5 -> 6x Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Impulse H2 speakers

Vinyl: Technics SP10 / London (Decca) Reference -> Trafomatic Luna -> RME ADI-2 Pro