IGNORED

Forum Rules Suggestion

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Nor will “whining” change the reality these and other ‘high-end’ cables will be made, marketed, sold and enjoyed everywhere on this world.

You audiophile cable haters extremists will loose the battle, always, no doubt.

chill, muffy

and use that down time to work on word choice in the English language - I would not want to see you become a looser

21 hours ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

I was literally shocked at how hard he worked to avoid any substantive technical discussion. And he wasted a LOT of keystrokes on jibber jabber.  Some people were like, "oh my god, can't you guys be nice to the cable god?"  I felt more like I was looking at a naked emperor.

He is certainly on the verbose side when it comes to the confidence game - this in a game that relies on verbosity to wear down and confuse those whom you are trying to sell to.

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You’re welcome. Yeah we’re all like that. We also all wear wooden shoes, live in windmills and smoke weed all day.

visit Orygun and you'll see the same thing

Dutch girls have got to be better than German...

(personality wise, I mean)

11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You’re welcome. Yeah we’re all like that. We also all wear wooden shoes, live in windmills and smoke weed all day.

You're absolutely right. The character of a nation shouldn't be defined by the actions of one rude individual.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

4 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

visit Orygun and you'll see the same thing

Dutch girls have got to be better than German...

(personality wise, I mean)

Never been that far west in the US.

Of course the Dutch girls have better personalities than zee Germans. 😉

4 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

You're absolutely right. The character of a nation shouldn't be defined by the actions of one rude individual.

Glad we could agree on something cumAcucumber! 

51 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Thanks for reenforcing the reputation that the Dutch have for being rude direct.

Interesting. I am Dutch. Here on AS I have been called a member of the civility parade.

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

2 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

chill, muffy

and use that down time to work on word choice in the English language - I would not want to see you become a looser

That's rich coming from you, as well as insulting !  YOU need to work on your word choice.

loser / looser. A person who is a failure is a loser, often a “real loser.” If something is loosened, it becomes looser.

For example, when you lose weight your clothing becomes looser.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

2 minutes ago, sandyk said:

That's rich coming from you ! YOU need to work on your word choice.

loser / looser. A person who is a failure is a loser, often a “real loser.” If something is loosened, it becomes looser.

For example, when you lose weight your clothing becomes looser.

Loose is also a verb meaning to set free. A looser is thus someone who sets things free.

8 minutes ago, mansr said:

Loose is also a verb meaning to set free. A looser is thus someone who sets things free.

Would you please show me one example from an English dictionary where a looser is described as someone who sets thing free ?

Irrespective, the Serial Insulter Ralf11 was incorrect with his usage in this instance.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020