IGNORED

Incredible Sound Improvement

28 minutes ago, KeenObserver said:

We all know that there is no sound in a vacuum.  And yet, we all listen to music in ORDINARY air!

My company, Oleum de L'Serpent, has developed a process for producing audiophile quality air!  This process allows us to compress the audiophile quality air without damaging its audiophile qualities!

Systems can be set up to pressurize your music room, or even your entire house!

The initial 125 cubic foot tank of premium audiophile quality air may be purchased for $2,500.  Refills will be $500.

This is the greatest new development in sound since MQA.  It is a new paradigm on the order of Copernicus.

Any discount for the whole house? I'll need about 27,000 cu feet. If not, I guess I’ll have to look for it used, on eBay.

A few beyond critical questions for you:

Do you offer customized options for dispersal nozzles and Audiophile quality hoses refined enough for my home(s)?

My office system needs will expand to non-visible concentrated air solutions offering beyond silent exchange at all times with 24 hour on call physical support.  Are you currently delivering executive solutions of this nature?

Do you accept trade-ins on low hour Apple Wynd Smart Plus air purifiers?  I have a dozen in use but would like to retain one for the pet sanctum/MIL Suite.

7 hours ago, KeenObserver said:

We all know that there is no sound in a vacuum.  And yet, we all listen to music in ORDINARY air!

My company, Oleum de L'Serpent, has developed a process for producing audiophile quality air!  This process allows us to compress the audiophile quality air without damaging its audiophile qualities!

Systems can be set up to pressurize your music room, or even your entire house!

The initial 125 cubic foot tank of premium audiophile quality air may be purchased for $2,500.  Refills will be $500.

This is the greatest new development in sound since MQA.  It is a new paradigm on the order of Copernicus.

Or one could just rent a 737 Max series by the hour/album.  Pressurized cabin for your listening pleaasure!  🤣