IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

10 hours ago, Allan F said:

The title means "Have a Good Time" in German.

That's very clever stuff.

Many years ago my mother met a prominent cartoonist/artist (sorry, I can't remember the name) who was famous for making cartoons out of any random stuff. She presented him with a wavy vertical line. He immediately turned it into a handsome snake who had been cut in half—like below only well done! (I am definitely not a visual artist of any sort!) I thought it was very clever—the above is levels better.

snake.png.ac9ccbd082ca17ef20cf3218c5643788.png

2 hours ago, Allan F said:

Question: Is it vegan?

Answer:  Yes it is vegan. However, if you choose to, you can add meat to it.

2 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

A friend of mine just sent this to me and now I have to decide if I want to add this to my collection of truly horrible album covers.

Thanks for making my evening! I was laughing so hard I could barely mouse over the reaction button steady enough to click the laughing emoji... :P

2 hours ago, Superdad said:

Thanks for making my evening! I was laughing so hard I could barely mouse over the reaction button steady enough to click the laughing emoji... 

Not unlike AudioDoctor, when I first read the Question and Answer, I almost pissed myself. ☺️

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

52 minutes ago, RickyV said:

So I was on date this weekend but when I saw her 1 is what I looked like. 2 was her expression so thought “ this is gonna be a long night” 3. And indeed I was boded after 15 minutes so I tried some fun, 5 but it fell on deaf ears, 6. This resulted in me getting hammed with 7 as a result the next morning. 8 is the look of my wife when she asked “what did you do last night”. 9 was her reaction face when I told her.

😁😁🙃

TY! :D

What's the meaning of your skipping '4' if I may inquisitively ask.? 

3 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

TY! :D

What's the meaning of your skipping '4' if I may inquisitively ask.? 

Darn it, 4 of course was intended for bored after 15 minutes. Can’t edit it anymore. 

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

7 hours ago, RickyV said:

So I was on date this weekend but when I saw her 1 is what I looked like. 2 was her expression so thought “ this is gonna be a long night” 3. And indeed I was boded after 15 minutes so I tried some fun, 5 but it fell on deaf ears, 6. This resulted in me getting hammed with 7 as a result the next morning. 8 is the look of my wife when she asked “what did you do last night”. 9 was her reaction face when I told her.

😁😁🙃

It was impossible to not look at the picture after reading that.

No electron left behind.