IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

On 12/13/2020 at 6:56 AM, sandyk said:

Can you imagine a past normal retirement age POTUS being able to do this every day, and with no  chauffeur or minders either ?

HIs tough training and work out in the past may make his good physical condition lasts longer than others of the same age.  However, the video seems unreal.  It seems that either the whole place is cleared for this shooting or there is no officials working in the same building.😱

MetalNuts

On 12/12/2020 at 2:56 PM, sandyk said:

Can you imagine a past normal retirement age POTUS being able to do this every day, and with no  chauffeur or minders either ?

Trivia: As the Grand Kremlin Palace, Putin's official residence, has an area about five times that of the White House, it's probably an issue of theoretical interest only. 🙂

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

Pfizer Vaccine.

Pfizer.jpg

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

9 minutes ago, sandyk said:

In which case, I will ask Chris to remove it . We should be able to laugh at ourselves, and see the stereotyped humour.

I don't realize that you were an overweight black muslim from Ireland...

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

12 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

I don't realize that you were an overweight black muslim from Ireland...

I have reported my own post to Chris.  I shouldn't have passed this one on here, although those on the same receiving list as I am from all over the world weren't pissed off by it.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020