IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

17 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Someone on youtube said it will change your DNA...

Well the Pfizer vaccine gives you the DNA of Bill Gates, which from where I'm sitting doesn't seem like a bad thing at all.  RNA, DNA -- all the same thing right?  This isn't just a US phenomenon either....

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

3 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't think I want his DNA, I want the password and username to his bank account. There are many vintage car I need to buy.

You can probably get his password and username since the vaccine allows you to talk with him telepathically.  But, then he will know what you did instantaneously.  Bill doesn't like losing, you know (or you will soon).  

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

Just now, PYP said:

You can probably get his password and username since the vaccine allows you to talk with him telepathically.  But, then he will know what you did instantaneously.  Bill doesn't like losing, you know (or you will soon).  

I also don't like losing, or prison...

No electron left behind.

2 hours ago, sandyk said:

Marriage is like that.

marriage is like that.jpg

🙈🙉🙊

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

Post image

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

19 minutes ago, Superdad said:

That was always going to be quite likely, but still funny.

Tripping up the stairs of the aircracft was more concerning. though😉

Has there been anything to replace the Alec Baldwin type stuff on the Late Shows yet ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

11 hours ago, sandyk said:

Tripping up the stairs of the aircracft was more concerning. though

Why? I guarantee if the press and cameras followed anyone around, you'd get footage of them tripping. etc. It only matters if it happens very frequently.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)