IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

Re: A Touching Story:

Ooops...Just noticed that I accidentally edited out, "I worked on a real construction crew last week that was building a house next door", the girl replied, after "at such a young age".

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

El Arroyo is a Mexican restaurant in Austin, TX and regularly updates the sign...they have put out several books of their sayings:

image.png.bf0134ad412ac7d6a81c55e7b5419b0e.pngimage.png.082de23a53fd162fc42e96912a613c28.png

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

39 El Arroyo Signs Filled With Sass And Dad Humor | News Break

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

1 hour ago, sandyk said:

RETIRED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. 
Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. 

Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - loves to browse & leaves me with endless time to fulfill. 

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, 
from the local Wal-Mart    
Dear Mrs. Harris: 
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store. 
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:   
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking. 
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom. 

4. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged. 

5. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose. 
6. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.   

7. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'   

8. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room? 

And last, but not least: 
9. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' 
One of the clerks passed out.

You are very naughty!😄

MetalNuts

Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this one.

IMG-20210207-WA0000.jpg

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects