IGNORED

Article: The Best of Munich Wasn't At The 2019 High End Show

Chris, did you get to hear those Wisdom speakers? If so, do you remember what model.  I've always wanted hear their take on planar magnetic technology but they have very few venders nationwide.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

More like this!  Wonderful read and photos.  Thank you.  I have found it rare in the states to find a store that gets the sound right, never mind having a broader vision of music and art.  

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

Chris that main room looks amazing!  Have to wonder how the folks who spent all the effort to put on the show would feel about reading your headline. Sounds like you had a wonderful experience at my sound  but maybe that can stand alone rather than be comparative.  Just my 2 cents.  Keep up the good work, Karl 

This is the best shop I've been to. Did they drop the Pass, Spectral and Soulution gear ?

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3

7 hours ago, Elberoth said:

This is the best shop I've been to. Did they drop the Pass, Spectral and Soulution gear ?

Those brands appear on his website:  https://my-sound.net/product-overview/   Nice website.

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

The cakes at the bakery looked like the best part of all.  😁

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

"Wolfgang shot these images during his travels over the years and had them printed on acoustically transparent material. Behind the images are systematically placed acoustic panels for diffusion and absorption."

Brilliant idea - wonder how difficult it would be to "DIY" something like that. (Source the acoustically transparent material and the acoustic panels, have the printing done from photos you've taken....)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

39 minutes ago, Jud said:

"Wolfgang shot these images during his travels over the years and had them printed on acoustically transparent material. Behind the images are systematically placed acoustic panels for diffusion and absorption."

Brilliant idea - wonder how difficult it would be to "DIY" something like that. (Source the acoustically transparent material and the acoustic panels, have the printing done from photos you've taken....)

Like anything, once you know how to do it, it's easy :~)

I think Wolfgang put in a lot of time finding the right materials and printing house etc... I don't want to give away his solution. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png