6 hours ago, Rexp said:

What is the release date of this version please? 

I believe the red lettering means it's the remastered version, which supposedly has "© 2016 ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS" at the back of the SACD jewel case. However, the 52:57 length in the screen cap above matches neither original 1988 CD nor the remaster exactly but is much closer to the former. That's just from what little I know of course so experts would surely correct me.

24 minutes ago, accwai said:

I believe the red lettering means it's the remastered version, which supposedly has "© 2016 ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS" at the back of the SACD jewel case. However, the 52:57 length in the screen cap above matches neither original 1988 CD nor the remaster exactly but is much closer to the former. That's just from what little I know of course so experts would surely correct me.

Thanks, looks like its playing from Qobus, but i couldn't find it in their store. 

1 hour ago, accwai said:

Thanks for reminding me I need to fix the cover art. It’s probably not accurate. 

No electron left behind.

image.thumb.png.f776b995651fdcc0fb0c76de4d946c01.png

We saw Yola in concert last night (INCREDIBLE!) and her opening act Amythyst Kiah completely blew us  away...amazing talent.  Kiah closed her set with an incredibly powerful performance of "Black Myself".  That was the gateway to this gem of an album, which I completely missed last year.  

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

Holy crap, it is more like artist of the evening here. I found Woodkid.

not sure if I like it all but surely interesting and lots of sound.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2