IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

5 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

If you have an attorney, and if they are telling you that the site hosting the discussion forum can successfully be sued for what members of the forum say on it, then you might want to consider consulting with another attorney.

If you were to sue CA for "allowing slander," it wouldn't be a question of whether or not you'd win. The only questions would be whether you'd lose via dismissal of the claim, or whether you'd lose by a judge's ruling prior to a jury trial - and whether or not you'd merely lose, or lose and be forced to pay CA's legal fees as well.

Also worth noting that your attorney would get their hourly billables regardless of what happened.

I would just add "allegedly" allowing slander.

Also the "concealed threats of violence" is simply misconstrued. If this relates to @elcorso post, the worst you could sue him for is his taste in humour, which I happen to share!

Sound Minds Mind Sound

2 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

I would just add "allegedly" allowing slander.

Also the "concealed threats of violence" is simply misconstrued. If this relates to @elcorso post, the worst you could sue him for is his taste in humour, which I happen to share!

I'm not suing any one - but really you are going to argue that kind of post is appropriate in an audio forum?

Get real chap

1 minute ago, logicsound said:

Legal maven, haven't you noticed the plethora of privacy notices from all kinds of websites..so far absent from CA...about privacy notices?  Huh?????? You think that was coincidental?

You know, you could just go somewhere else where they have your coveted EULA.

Now, any other reports on Supra 8 as DC cable? 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

4 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

You're so amped up and ready to fight with folks that you've mistaken me for someone who's trying to win an argument with you. I honestly don't care if you file a lawsuit or not (except for the needless anguish and expense @The Computer Audiophile would incur). So insult me all you want - not only do I not care, but it's totally beside the point.

OK if you say so?

4 minutes ago, logicsound said:

Legal maven, haven't you noticed the plethora of privacy notices from all kinds of websites..so far absent from CA...about privacy notices?  Huh?????? You think that was coincidental?

You clearly don’t understand anything about GDPR. 

If if you want to be a part of this community you need to stop personal attacks. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, charlesphoto said:

You know, you could just go somewhere else where they have your coveted EULA.

Now, any other reports on Supra 8 as DC cable? 

Well yes I have improved the PoE DC greatly - but not with using Supra CAT 8 - that was a backward regression.☺️

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You clearly don’t understand anything about GDPR. 

If if you want to be a part of this community you need to stop personal attacks. 

How is that personal?  It's about new EU regs...you are twisting things my 'friend'.

You allow all kind of real personal attacks...at your risk

6 minutes ago, logicsound said:

You disgusting folks can accept gun violence and the recent events as perfectly OK to joke about - but I find it abhorrent for an audio site.

You have no idea what people can accept based on a couple forum posts. 

All humor comes from pain. 

P.S. “You disgusting folks” is again a personal attack. One more and your done here. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

22 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You have no idea what people can accept based on a couple forum posts. 

All humor comes from pain. 

P.S. “You disgusting folks” is again a personal attack. One more and your done here. 

Like my long time friend wushuliu.  I will be terminating my CA membership in protest of the callus disregard to the recent gun violence in a Indiana High School.   This is quite shocking to me as an audiophile.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indiana-shooting/suspect-wounds-teacher-fellow-student-in-23rd-school-shooting-in-2018-idUSKCN1IR07U

God help you all!

2 hours ago, sligolad said:

Wow blink for a day here and all hell breaks loose....hope we are back on track here now and can focus on the OP.

I finally got the Supra CAT 8 (1 metre) and after inserting it into the POE's between Paul Hynes 5v and the ISO Regen it sounds better to me out of the box compared to the IBRA.

Note that I have bridged the pins in the POE's to provide 2 pairs twinned for both V+ & V- (1-4 bridged and 5-8 bridged).

No use of the outer screen so just the 4 pairs in use and sounds very good so far.

Still waiting on the German cable to test German CAT8

Thanks for getting back on track ?

Makes me wondering if the the passive POE injektor and splitter adapter get the cat 7 or cat 8 Cable shielding flowing In some way, when using POE with shielded cat 7 or cat 8?

Not In your case of course. But with shielded cat7 pr cat8.

Regards Monge

The passive POE do not have any connection to the outer shielding so they just handle the 4 pairs inside the cable.

The good thing I like about the POE connectors is that I can easily swap in and out different CAT cables to see if there is any difference.

So far the higher grade CAT8 cable in my system seems to provide better improvements in sound, and most benefit still seems to come between power source and ISO Regen.

I have not tried any of the outer shielding tweaks others have tried yet so cannot comment on these.

From my side i am just focused on a change that can easily be put in place my the majority of not tweakers to give a big improvement in the sound using the ISO Regen.

It is good to see all the other testing going on and being posted here with different cables and configurations of pairs, with connectors and with shielding but I am guessing the returns on these are much smaller than just adding the CAT cable with POE ends just to get started.

Still amazes me the improvement I have achieved just by adding the CAT7 & CAT8 cables in the DC Lines.

Audio PC - Gigabyte H97M-D3H, i7 at 800Mhz, RAM at 800Mhz & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v, 5v & 5v supply on Mobo, Stammheim 12x LT3045's for 1.3v to RAM direct supply, JCat V2 USB Card, WTFPlay Linux Audiophile Player control by MELE F10, Startech LEX to REX on 12v Paul Hynes with 2x SLC cards and out by POE to ISO/Regen, PPA Red USB Cable, Lampizator Big7, Nige design Lifepo4 powered amp, Raidho C1s.

Does anybody compared Supra Cat 7 with Supra Cat 8? My tweaked connection between original cheap PSU and regen is done with Cat 7 and result is beyond any expectation. But, just because of this certain well known itch I am curious whether I should put some efffort into Cat 8?