IGNORED

ISO Regen performance Improvement Cheap!

On 5/24/2018 at 4:52 AM, charlesphoto said:

Here's my Supra/LDOVR/Oyaide franken-cable. Sounding very fine indeed. Piano especially. Now I get what these little LT3045 buggers are all about. 

Franken cable-2861.jpg

Nice work!

The ultimate step should be to remove the screw terminals and solder the four pairs directly to the pcb holes (with a clamping system to secure the cable on the board).

With a total of 20 awg per polarity it should be possible.

1 hour ago, TVeye_be said:

Nice work!

The ultimate step should be to remove the screw terminals and solder the four pairs directly to the pcb holes (with a clamping system to secure the cable on the board).

With a total of 20 awg per polarity it should be possible.

I soldered Supra pairs to PSU plate directly on one side and attached screw connector on other side which connected to regen. 

11 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

I soldered Supra pairs to PSU plate directly on one side and attached screw connector on other side which connected to regen. 

Oups! wrong recipient AnotherSpin.

I've quote your quote instead of the Charlesphoto's original post with the picture.

I'm sorry!

18 hours ago, lmitche said:

We have no room for your attitude here. The ends don't justify the means. We mean to have fun and enjoy each other's company. If you don't like it, please go back to where you came from.

'go back where you came from'? Really? I've been a member since 2010.

And just for the record. None of my posts have been personal attacks.

1 hour ago, wushuliu said:

That's out of context, "I said if you don't like it". . . meaning it's your choice.

So are we going to get along or not?

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio

4 hours ago, wushuliu said:

charlesphoto

• Freshman Member
  • charlesphoto
  •  
  • 306 posts

Yes, let’s all thank Rob Tubelover2 for this idea. It’s the missing link that’s really transformed my system - the icing so to speak. But man, that guy is really into himself, isn’t he?

?

12 minutes ago, logicsound said:
33 minutes ago, elcorso said:

In other forums the discussions end different ... !!!

http://forum.accurateshooter.com

Roch

Read more  

What's that supposed to mean?  That disagreements should end in gun violence?  

Dude - after recent events, after that post you should be summarily banned here...

What the heck has CA come to?

There are worse ways for a conflict to end than either banning or leaving. Banning is entirely CC,s prerogative as is his moderation style. In the past I have recommended greater moderation and was voted down by CA members. It was also suggested by some I go elsewhere. NOT by CC I should quickly add.

Sound Minds Mind Sound

15 minutes ago, logicsound said:

I just spoke with my attorney - it seems that CA and CC could be held accountable for allowing this kind of slander, malicious personal attacks, and now concealed threats of violence.

Not what Audio should be about...thread bullies who act like they run the place.

Disgusting place

Too far !

Sound Minds Mind Sound

25 minutes ago, logicsound said:

I just spoke with my attorney - it seems that CA and CC could be held accountable for allowing this kind of slander, malicious personal attacks, and now concealed threats of violence.

Not what Audio should be about...thread bullies who act like they run the place.

Disgusting place

I just checked the DSM ... only joking. 

Dont judge a book by its cover and don’t judge 2 million people by the posts of very few. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

47 minutes ago, logicsound said:

What's that supposed to mean?  That disagreements should end in gun violence?  

Dude - after recent events, after that post you should be summarily banned here...

What the heck has CA come to?

Dude - better talk with your psychiatrist, or even better, with your neurologist, if you do not know how to recognize humor or irony, please do not give opinions.

I live in a country where a wise politician eliminated the army 70 years ago. So our young people do not learn to shoot or kill so easily ...!

Banned? I'm about to leave this forum and others where common sense does not exist anywhere.

Bye,

Roch

31 minutes ago, logicsound said:

31 minutes ago, logicsound said:

Disgusting

You have got to be kidding. This is the internet. I guess lawyers would love doing that though  - would keep them in business forever. Hard to bring a case against anonymous people though who have hurt somebody's wittle feelings on a HiFi forum. 

That said, we were having a pretty nice thread throwing ideas back and forth when this member had to go all pedantic and "audiosplaining" on us and pretty much insinuate that we had no idea what we were doing and would now have to wait for the experts to chime in. Looking to take the wind out of our sails if you ask me. I took him to task, told him to maybe try and have a bit more fun with it  - which is a sentiment I think should be on the site masthead. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

6 minutes ago, elcorso said:

Dude - better talk with your psychiatrist, or even better, with your neurologist, if you do not know how to recognize humor or irony, please do not give opinions.

I live in a country where a wise politician eliminated the army 70 years ago. So our young people do not learn to shoot or kill so easily ...!

Banned? I'm about to leave this forum and others where common sense does not exist anywhere.

Bye,

Roch

Really a joking matter?  Look at the recent tragedy...that's funny to you?

https://www.insideedition.com/indiana-school-shooting-13-year-old-girl-shot-critical-stable-condition-43673

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Nobody wants to read the posts of a few guys bickering. Get over it and back on to our wonderful hobby of HiFi. 

You're the one who posted the abolishment.

But the rules are changing as far as your liability , as my attorney says.

I haven't received any notice regarding privacy from CA????

7 minutes ago, logicsound said:

You're the one who posted the abolishment.

But the rules are changing as far as your liability , as my attorney says.

I haven't received any notice regarding privacy from CA????

I'm not aware of web forums being successfully sued for what one or more members say to other members. An attorney can rack up billable hours on such a case no matter what - but the plaintiff who sues the web forum is almost certain to lose (via dismissal or a judge's ruling prior to a trial), and might even end up being ordered to pay the web forum's legal defense costs.

9 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

If you have an attorney, and if they are telling you that the site hosting the discussion forum can successfully be sued for what members of the forum say on it, then you might want to consider consulting with another attorney.

If you were to sue CA for "allowing slander," it wouldn't be a question of whether or not you'd win. The only questions would be whether you'd lose via dismissal of the claim, or whether you'd lose by a judge's ruling prior to a jury trial - and whether or not you'd merely lose, or lose and be forced to pay CA's legal fees as well.

Also worth noting that your attorney would get their hourly billables regardless of what happened.

And you are an attorney versed in EU law?  This site is global...