IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

2 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

Guys, don't get bent out of shape. We clearly have a new troll sent over to ruffle feathers. Ignore.

This new troll is either a recycled shill clown from the MQA Zombie Army, or a new shill clown. Very possibly a dealer,

or distributor, who aside from the audio press, are the most shameless.

None of the above. It just amuses me how “bent out of shape” people can become over a music format.

😂

Music enthusiasm is dead! It’s all about arguing and bickering instead of enjoying any better than MP3 format presented to us. With attitudes like that, the entire audiophile hobby will continue it’s inevitable slow death. 

5 minutes ago, Sal1950 said:

That's a pretty strong statement for a little piece of lossy compression software and some great marketing/sales BS. Better be 100% positive before you let the con-artists lock up your music in the latest ingenius form of DRM. Its not copy protection this time, the endgame is just to deny you access to the original master file in the first place.  ;)

You’re right and MQA Ltd has even said so when promoting it to labels. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

The only question that remains is whether StreamHiRes is one of the former trolls who’s setup another username, or a new troll sent by the fanboy club.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

27 minutes ago, StreamHiRes said:

Chris I’m not going to crap on your anti MQA site any more. You guys enjoy your misery. I’ve heard all the defamation I needed to hear from this site. I’m done here. Screenshots, Unsubscribe ! Bye Bye

Too funny. 

Ive asked many engineers and put out a call to any engineer to back the claims of MQA. Nobody can do it because the claims don’t hold water. Seriously. Think about that. The equipment you use right now was designed by someone who thinks MQA is a scam and it was only implemented in your equipment so consumers could check that box on the spec sheet. 

How do I know what equipment you use? I don’t. It doesn’t matter. All engineers think the same thing about MQA. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

33 minutes ago, alfe said:

Hi Jon,

Streaming 16/44,1 is fine for me, bad luck my parents are just human.😉

If the user manual that came with *your* parents say so! 😂

I’m happy for FLAC compression regardless ... now just imagine if lossy compression were built into hard drives so they could say they stored 64Tb of only the data that you actually need! 😂

In all seriousness I’m in favor of doubling the resolution of what you’ve proven you need ... 

Custom room treatments for headphone users.