IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

Does anyone think that leveraging Tesla/Elon Musk would shake things loose? I would like to see Ho suffer, especially in how he has left all of us backers clearly in the rear view seemingly without a care in the world (and outside of Jarek, there would have been zero responses from the no longer existent LH Labs and Mr. Ho), but at the same time, one can't squeeze blood from a turnip. If any action results in a lost revenue stream for Ho or if he had to reorganize, how could he ever pay us back? I guess I am an idealist who still thinks "Right" will prevail in the end. Interesting that the Light Harmonic website is now essentially focused only on Tesla Speaker systems (and maybe IEMs). Not surprising that there is no means to contact other than a web-form and regular mail.

Frustrating if not profoundly disappointing and, sadly, not the first time I have been taken.

On 4/9/2021 at 2:47 PM, stuck limo said:

Dude, I literally forgot you existed..

Anyway, you forgot Gina, and Manny, and Deborah or whatever her name was, plus whoever else. I know man, I've heard it all, and coming from this group, it won't bother me one bit. I'll continue to sleep great at night.  

You know what Gina Gavin Casey etc all have in common? We all moved on and you're still here. 

Best of luck with everything. 

Well apparently you haven’t moved on have you Jarek?

My $ is long gone. My only skin left in this game is to do whatever I can to be a boil on all of your collective a**es and to hope someday, someway, to have our paths cross.

1 hour ago, Beefalo said:

Well, well. Jarek comes out of hiding to add some useless information. Do not announce a departure, if in fact you plan to lurk. Isn’t it county fair season in MO?
Don’t say goodbye, just go away.

Lol Missouri? Old news man. Also, Why do you hate county fairs? Very weird of you. (FYI I haven't been to a county fair in years, too busy traveling, loving and working)

Useless information? Then why are you involved in a conversation about where Gavin works? 

You're not a pain on my ass and I'm not sure why you'd think that.

Have a great week man. 😀 

18 hours ago, JM_inMidMo said:

Does anyone think that leveraging Tesla/Elon Musk would shake things loose? I would like to see Ho suffer, especially in how he has left all of us backers clearly in the rear view seemingly without a care in the world (and outside of Jarek, there would have been zero responses from the no longer existent LH Labs and Mr. Ho), but at the same time, one can't squeeze blood from a turnip. If any action results in a lost revenue stream for Ho or if he had to reorganize, how could he ever pay us back? I guess I am an idealist who still thinks "Right" will prevail in the end. Interesting that the Light Harmonic website is now essentially focused only on Tesla Speaker systems (and maybe IEMs). Not surprising that there is no means to contact other than a web-form and regular mail.

Frustrating if not profoundly disappointing and, sadly, not the first time I have been taken.

15 hours ago, Jud said:

At the level we're working at, law doesn't do suffering, it does money, which Larry is good at not having any of when people come to collect.

I would also be surprised if Tesla has any current involvement with Ho. He can say he does Tesla speaker systems, but so can anyone else with a website.

I have on numerous occasions gone into the various Tesla owner/fan forums to advise them NOT to spend any money on any 'upgraded' audio components offered by LH Labs/Light Harmonic. I told the story that most of us here know all too well.. we were scammed. I was banned from FB twice for bad-mouthing LH. And I sent a letter to Tesla advising them of the outstanding products owed to past customers, advising them to steer clear of any partnership deals that LH might approach them with. Never heard back from Tesla, but at least a few of their customers were disgusted with LH's behavior. Not enough to make a financial impact, but at least some people know the truth.

Jarek - please just go away and taunt somebody else. You have nothing to offer that will ever get any of us to respect you. Why you even post is beyond me...

32 minutes ago, AgentXXL said:

Jarek - please just go away and taunt somebody else. You have nothing to offer that will ever get any of us to respect you. Why you even post is beyond me...

Good for me (and you?) that I wasn't looking for respect in that Gavin post. I was just offering information that was relevant to the topic and I taunted no one in my postings about that matter. But I DID get attacked/taunted by a guy upset over me visiting a county fair (that millions of people visit each year in their state) 4 or 5 years ago, and who has brought it up multiple times both here, IGG and most likely Head-Fi. 

@Beefalo Yes, it's probably county fair time in MO. It's probably county fair time in other states too. I am sure the majority of people visiting their local county fairs had a great time chowing down on pork chops, taking spins on rides and enjoying their local arts and crafts. What's your point? If you think your idea of pointing me out for visiting a fair is supposed to be shaming or embarrassing me, I can tell you right now a) it's not b) I haven't been to one in years and c) millions of other people visit and enjoy them annually every year, including in your state. To recap: I'm really unsure why you have an obsession or distaste of me visiting a county fair, and I'm unsure what that has to do with the topic of Gavin being hired by various companies. Just IMAGINE being on your death bed with that type of chip on your shoulder about someone. I don't understand it. 

On a side note, of course I check in with this thread (and other LH topics) on occasion. As do millions of other people who check in periodically with old job situations they've left behind. Just last night, a group of associates and I reminisced about our old company and got up to date information about the jobs and company (all sh*t-shows). Again, as do millions of people who leave jobs. Some get information over the phone, some get information over a dinner table, some get information online. Since this job was online, this is where I peek in occasionally to see what's going on with customers and the general chatter. This time, instead of being a passive information absorber, I decided to contribute information I had over the topic at hand. You can either take or leave it; I don't care. But the information is out there now. And I didn't expect (but should have) a taunting over my info of Gavin being hired by Vanatoo by a guy obsessed with a seeming hatred for county fairs (and me, weirdly).

Seriously, I hope you find peace in life and your rage towards me dissipates and that you find other happier things to focus on. I've become much more satisfied in life as I near retirement and as I focused on people and things that matter to a healthier lifestyle and outlook on life. 

@BeefaloI also wanted to add: You're welcome to continue hating Larry/LH/etc. But it would sadden me to know that your continued hatred and planning of actions when/if yours/mine paths cross (a rather unimportant player in the whole saga, and certainly not the source of LH issues) was holding you back in having a fulfilling life. I genuinely wish you the best. 

Stuck Limo is the Sarah Sanders of the audio world, shoveling his way to being an example in Webster's definition of gaslighter. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Speaker of her. This is classic. 

Brutal. Almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

2 hours ago, Blake said:

The even funnier part is, Larry used our stolen funds to pay Jarek to shovel online sh** and Jarek is totally cool with that.  

I worked for free the past 2 years or so. My choice. I even announced that in this thread.  

Anyway, you're focusing on the wrong issues and wrong people, but I understand it's because you have no one else to address your grievances to, and I'm the only target that's out in the open, regardless of whether it's productive or rightly/unrightly aimed. You won't get anywhere blaming me, but I understand the psychology behind it. 

No ill will, Blake. Best of luck with everything.