IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

On 1/27/2021 at 6:15 AM, gikigill said:

LHLabs offered to send me a few IEMs in exchange for my Wave and now has cut off email communication after I questioned the postage charges of $80 considering I have already paid them thousands.

¡What!

I can ship a Pass Labs class A amp for less than that. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Comedy gold!

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 9:36 AM, hopkins said:

Gavin Fish is shamelessly proud of his achievements: https://gavin.fish/about/

"In 2017, Gavin returned to technical consulting after a successful career in digital marketing and crowdfunding in the high-end audio field, where he was called The Big Crowdfunding Lebowski because of his ability to raise capital through that platform. Gavin was the first person to achieve back-to-back campaigns that surpassed $1MM raised. He broke records again when he achieved the feat back-to-back-to-back."

If you click the https: link, it says that Gavin Fish studied at the "Packhard Bell NEC University." Does this place actually exist? Would you hire the Gavin Fish Technical Agency?

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, stuck limo said:

Hi guys, I am no longer with LH Labs/Light Harmonic. There's no drama involved; I am simply too busy with my own projects/businesses to continue. I don't know any further information over the crowdfunded projects other than what I have shared. Best of luck and wishes to everyone. 

That is great news. Good for you. I truly hope that whatever you are doing is actual honest work. 

wish you the best. 

3 hours ago, stuck limo said:

Hi guys, I am no longer with LH Labs/Light Harmonic. There's no drama involved; I am simply too busy with my own projects/businesses to continue. I don't know any further information over the crowdfunded projects other than what I have shared. Best of luck and wishes to everyone. 

I'm too busy to handle all these things, and I still get no any new information about my cable.

I feel like I need to open a support ticket, is

lhlabs (dot ) freshdesk (dot) com

this domain lhlabs's new site? Since there's no update from them, I am not sure about it.

28 minutes ago, Flocca said:

I'm too busy to handle all these things, and I still get no any new information about my cable.

I feel like I need to open a support ticket, is

lhlabs (dot ) freshdesk (dot) com

this domain lhlabs's new site? Since there's no update from them, I am not sure about it.

Honestly, you can email them but I don't know if they're monitoring the emails. I've heard they are and I've heard they aren't. I stopped monitoring the emails due to other priorities months ago (among working on other company matters) and someone else stepped into that role. If you go to the Freshdesk, I don't believe anyone is monitoring that. You can submit a ticket there but I don't think it will do any good. I'm really sorry about that and the whole LH Labs situation. Maybe things will eventually happen after the summer. I really don't know. I hope so! 

10 minutes ago, Nzboot said:

I’m sure you know that Bernard will get nothing as the rest of us 

Regardless of my personal feelings towards certain individuals, everyone deserves to get what they paid for. I'm sorry the backers are going through this. Anyway, hopefully there will be an update from the company sometime in the future. I'm waiting on a Wave too, just like everyone else. 

14 hours ago, stuck limo said:

Bernard, after the way you treated me, I sincerely hope, and nothing would make me happier, that you get nothing. 

I did get a top of the line Pulse Amp/DAC after I warned Larry Ho of bad publicity. It seems like the bad publicity remark really scared the hell out of him.

It sounds great!