IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

3 hours ago, Beefalo said:

And there's the Jarek we all know.

Good riddance. But have faith that you will be remembered in the same light as Larry, Gavin, Casey, etc.

Dude, I literally forgot you existed..

Anyway, you forgot Gina, and Manny, and Deborah or whatever her name was, plus whoever else. I know man, I've heard it all, and coming from this group, it won't bother me one bit. I'll continue to sleep great at night.  

You know what Gina Gavin Casey etc all have in common? We all moved on and you're still here. 

Best of luck with everything. 

11 minutes ago, Beefalo said:

Jarek Harmening.
Oh wait, maybe he will threaten to call the local authorities on me like he did on several posters on the Indiegogo page that showed their anger to Larry and Co.

Yes, the individual(s) in question threatened (on public forums, LH has the records) to show up to audio shows and physically assault/batter Larry, which is a crime in most civilized countries. Therefore, we announced to those individuals that we would be sharing their information with local authorities and show organizers at any shows/cities LH made appearances at. 

8 minutes ago, botrytis said:

Like I said, walk a mile in their shoes.

Problem with places like Idegogo and other crowd funding sites, fraudsters are rampant on them since the sites protect the fraudsters not the people funding them.

I agree. I would advise everyone here to not crowdfund at all. It's too risky. I only crowdfund things that are 100% sure and already made (ie, essentially pre-orders). 

And I've literally never planned an assault/battery on someone publicly online. 

Anyway, I have nothing to add here at this point. Enjoy the hobby, everyone. 

2 hours ago, stuck limo said:

coming from this group, it won't bother me one bit

What group would that be, maybe the "we don't like a-holes" group?

I'll continue to sleep great at night.  

Says it all about you, perfectly comfortable and proud of aiding and abetting a known fraudster.

You know what Gina Gavin Casey etc all have in common? We all moved on and you're still here.

Thats not what Gavin has said to me in more than one PM. Further, you'd have no idea who has moved on and who hasn't. Most of us moved on a very long time ago after realizing that IGG's crooked terms of service covered this kind of scheme. I knew 5 years ago we'd never receive anything unless the authorities in CA acted on our behalf, which they did not.

1 hour ago, stuck limo said:

Yes, the individual(s) in question threatened (on public forums, LH has the records) to show up to audio shows and physically assault/batter Larry, which is a crime in most civilized countries. Therefore, we announced to those individuals that we would be sharing their information with local authorities and show organizers at any shows/cities LH made appearances at. 

Jarek the lawyer, what next, post a link to your stupid "right to carry" video where you spar with park police over the laws governing the brandishing of a handgun in a park, just because you think thats your stupid right?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

2 minutes ago, MikeyFresh said:

Jarek the lawyer, what next, post a link to your stupid "right to carry" video where you spar with park police over the laws governing the brandishing of a handgun in a park, just because you think thats your stupid right?

You mean that isn't a joke, he actually made such a video?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

15 minutes ago, Jud said:

😵I'd love to see this too! (I've never made such a video or had any type of incident with police over firearms, nor have I ever brandished a firearm, nor have I ever done a 2nd Amendment Audit) Also, I try to avoid parks because boring. And allergies. And outside. 

Jarek after knowing Larry do you believe him?

From what I have read from your posts via him many don't add up did you not notice them?

The answers I have had on vi dac have been uneducated at best or a total Lie?

You have been part of that and I wonder does Larry talk a good game and sucked you in or is it something else?

22 minutes ago, ASRMichael said:

I agree, I wouldn’t either! They simply wouldn’t see me coming! You never tell someone what crime you are going to commit. Just proceed! 

Yeah, any smart would-be criminal would do just that. 

25 minutes ago, Nzboot said:

Jarek after knowing Larry do you believe him?

From what I have read from your posts via him many don't add up did you not notice them?

The answers I have had on vi dac have been uneducated at best or a total Lie?

You have been part of that and I wonder does Larry talk a good game and sucked you in or is it something else?

Regardless of what answers you've been given, I wouldn't hold your breath for getting anything anytime soon, and unless I actually saw the evidence in person or had some real good other evidence, I personally would feel uncomfortable sharing any updates over any LH L projects after previous update and project history. 

1 hour ago, MikeyFresh said:

Thats not what Gavin has said to me in more than one PM.

I have no idea what type of baggage Gavin is carrying around. If you are/were in contact with Gavin, what was his side of the story? Because if you're in contact with him, that must mean you know something that the rest of us don't and this would (possibly) indicate that Gavin isn't the evil mastermind the community has him labeled as. Otherwise, why would he be sending you multiple PMs? What's the story? 

I have had pm email from Gavin as I wrote to him this was a long time ago.

who knows for a start.

he talked to Larry and had no joy reading between the lines I think they feel out and yes I hear lumping on Gavin and in the end Larry has carried on this rubbish.

Jarek in my opinion nothing will ever turn up not as you say in a long time

4 hours ago, Jud said:

Long ago deleted, if it wasn't Jarek it was someone with the same exact name/spelling. Since I have no idea what our Jarek looks like, I'm not sure it was him, but I believe it was.

3 hours ago, stuck limo said:

have no idea what type of baggage Gavin is carrying around.

But you named him as having moved on, which one is it?

If you are/were in contact with Gavin, what was his side of the story?

I said I received more than one PM, because I did, however any further details of what was said would certainly not be something you or a public forum would ever be privy to, thats why they call them "private messages".

Because if you're in contact with him, that must mean you know something that the rest of us don't and this would (possibly) indicate that Gavin isn't the evil mastermind the community has him labeled as.

Wrong.

Otherwise, why would he be sending you multiple PMs? What's the story? 

Dur, whats a PM?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

On 4/9/2021 at 2:08 PM, Superdad said:

Then clearly you have not followed US politics the past few years! x-D

As with "the former guy," I think the best indication of Larry Ho and Jarek's (lack of) competence and integrity is that the former hired the latter.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

• 2 months later...

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable.