IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

3 hours ago, esldude said:

How I wish cable and phone companies could change tact even a little bit toward meeting the customer's needs more than lassoing and shearing the customer in an area penned off from competition.  

About 15 years ago the local college town had a plan to run fiber to connect students and some of the surrounding rural area because broadband was non-existent. Verizon sued them, then got the state legislature to pass a law banning it so they wouldn't have to worry about anyone else trying it.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

https://www.lcnewschronicle.com/news/1995573-company-steps-attacks-fiber-plan

It happens here in Minnesota as well.  You legal types can read the complaint filed against Lake County MN at the link as well by MediaCom about why they don't think they should have any competition.

An update:  2017

http://www.startribune.com/lee-schafer-county-looks-for-exit-on-broadband-project/431591253/

No electron left behind.

4 hours ago, garrardguy60 said:

I can guess that someone might get more takers, among friends and dates, to get them to come over and watch a movie on a nice home theater setup than they would inviting them to listen to vinyl.

I asked my now wife, then GF, over to listen to an artist on vinyl that we had missed in concert due to work schedules...

No electron left behind.

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

I asked my now wife, then GF, over to listen to an artist on vinyl that we had missed in concert due to work schedules...

So you sent your wife back to work before inviting your GF over.... ☺️

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

5 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Bunch of comedians we have here... 😉

Comedian wanna-be's :D

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects