IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

Deleted - Chris beat me to it. 🙂

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 11:52 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Beautiful!

This is one of my favourites from Lady Gaga

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ypp9qk2jnnzso7/Lady Gaga - Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin.m2t?dl=0

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Is it this one?

Yes, but the link uses the 529kbs .aac Audio instead.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite song from The Last Waltz, possibly the greatest rock movie ever made. The vocals and sax solo could almost make you cry:

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Sorry, it doesn't beat The Band and Staple Singers from the same movie.

Awesome performance, but I like sad or melancholy music best, and no one emotes like Danko. 

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

Thanks all!

I haven't got through the whole thread so I don't know if she has been posted yet, but try these 2 by Diana Ankudinova. She's a contest winner in Russia. She blows me away. If you like them a search for her name in English and Russian (Диана Анкудинова) will provide many more. This girl's songs give me shivers.

Greg

This is her at the contest in 2018. DON'T LOOK AT HER AGE—you won't believe it. (Sorry youtube won't allow an embed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jv-DQnf2UY

And here she is in January of this year.

• 3 weeks later...