IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

12 hours ago, Iving said:

If you've got a bit more time and can appreciate Gene Vincent, this is my #1 favourite Youtube performance ... Jeff Beck ...

Great stuff, Gene Vincent and Jeff Beck !

Love Ronnie Scott's. I was in London last month and regret I didn't score a visit. I was dragged persuaded to see The Lion King tho!😄

Sound Minds Mind Sound

9 minutes ago, clipper said:

Great video, Iving.  Thanks!  I am crazy about the band and Arthur Lee.  The trumpet is killer.  

If you haven't seen this one yet, check it out.  It's the whole Forever Changes album, played live (from start to finish).  I have the DVD.  It's GREAT.  

Bookmarked!

I can see from the band it's the same episode; i.e., 2003 ... Arthur died only 3 yrs later ... fascinating life story.

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, audiobomber said:

AllMusic calls Primus a cross between Frank Zappa and Rush. Sounds about right to me. 

The Pressman:

And when asked why didn't Les Claypool get the gig after trying out for Metallica, after Cliff Burton's death. Metallica replied, (paraphrased) He was way to good for our band.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

• 2 weeks later...