IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

7 hours ago, bobfa said:

What do the folks at Sonic Studios who supply Amarra have to say about this?

I have emailed Ralph about this several times. He responded that he is looking into this. This was about three months ago.

Neither the Qobuz App nor Roon Bridge on the MacMini show any issues with streaming Qobuz files.

The issue really seems to be with Amarra.

15 hours ago, Musicophile said:

I have an issue with the filters on the remote app for bit depth and sample rate. 

The only option the filters show me are “all 3 values” and “all 6 values” but no option to select any individual sample rate or bit depth. 

Any ideas?

Sorry wrong forum. This should be in the A+ thread.

10 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Sorry wrong forum. This should be in the A+ thread.

No worries. I saw it, and it is fixed for next remote release.

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Qobuz Windows desktop player and web player are both down for me right now (7:54 AM Eastern US). The web player has an error message saying "The Internet connection has been lost, you are now in offline mode." The desktop player has only the spinning Qobuz logo and blank boxes where Discover album covers should be.

Anyone else?

Qobuz error.jpg

6 minutes ago, Talisman said:

Anyone else?

Yes, same experience here in Florida.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

YES 4 days ago similar problem not quite the same---- lost A+3.5.25 had to repeatedly reconnect to BOTH Qobuz and TIDAL lost all my self made playlists on Qobuz. NOTHING would load or play. Thought something was wrong with A+3.5.25 in USA

The Qobuz desktop app also wouldn't work TIDAL would work. Had to repeatedly sign in to ROON for both TIDAL and Qobuz.

Suddenly last night everything came back this AM only thing that plays on A+3 is some of my legacy Itunes library all my playlists are back but don't load Qobuz or TIDAL.

I got similar pictures and info as above in one form or another.

TIDAL desktop works. ROON just keeps flicking through songs Qobuz now doesn't recognize my new Yggy GS! but plays through my ME2 ! Oops forgot to turn off A+3!

BUT still this problem with A+3 remains similar to above problems with Qobuz.

Some in A+ community said it was 'my network' have had same network since 2012 everything on my mac mini and internet works fine-- no answer from A+ 'support' and haven't heard back from @dmackta or @David Craff on AS.

Question is there something corrupt in ver A=3.5.25 or with Qobuz USA?? I am an Apple user not windows

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

Question is there something corrupt in ver A=3.5.25 or with Qobuz USA?? I am an Apple user not windows

Bob we haven't heard about any issue like this -- there was a sign in issue a few months ago but they corrected it. We use Audirvana 3.5.25 on the Mac in the office every day with no problem.

9 minutes ago, RolandGo said:

Repeatable problem with Carplay in the iOS app:

When starting an album downloaded into the iPhone by tapping on the first song, the Qobuz app starts with the second song instead. Playback has then to be stopped and first song has to be tapped again for it to play.

I've run into this several times. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I'm moving from Tidal to Qobuz and I've used Soundiiz to make QB playlist off Tidal.  It worked for the most part, but a few of the playlists made by me aren't found in TIdal in Soundiiz.  Anyone know why some lists show up and others don't?

Thanks!

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

@dmackta : @Damien78 answered me at A+3 community support(@Damien3) he was befuddled also-- tried few things he suggested defrag debug etc but PROBLEM SOLVED(I hope): it wasn't my 'system' per se or A+3 it was my internet carrier Spectrum(they serve the NYC area also and are a real PIA)  they had to reboot my modem and I fiddled with both their WiFi and my Apple Time Capsule WiFi shutting them on/off at Spectrums suggestion and Viola instant relief A+3 loaded Qobuz and played Qobuz with all my playlists-- I was also having problems with Qobuz on my desktop app and in ROON and ALL is back to normal.

BTW if you get complaints similar to mine tell people to visit their internet provider that may be the problem not you guys-- BTW also ROON even improved--- all my Qobuz playlists and my access to Qobuz vastly improved BUT they remain sooo slow in loading/starting and their support unlike YOU and Damien is like"... forget it Jake, it's Chinatown"

best wishes and continued success

bobbmd

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

@dmackta : @Damien78 answered me at A+3 community support(@Damien3) he was befuddled also-- tried few things he suggested defrag debug etc but PROBLEM SOLVED(I hope): it wasn't my 'system' per se or A+3 it was my internet carrier Spectrum(they serve the NYC area also and are a real PIA)  they had to reboot my modem and I fiddled with both their WiFi and my Apple Time Capsule WiFi shutting them on/off at Spectrums suggestion and Viola instant relief A+3 loaded Qobuz and played Qobuz with all my playlists-- I was also having problems with Qobuz on my desktop app and in ROON and ALL is back to normal.

BTW if you get complaints similar to mine tell people to visit their internet provider that may be the problem not you guys-- BTW also ROON even improved--- all my Qobuz playlists and my access to Qobuz vastly improved BUT they remain sooo slow in loading/starting and their support unlike YOU and Damien is like"... forget it Jake, it's Chinatown"

best wishes and continued success

bobbmd

You should also try changing from the isp provided DNS to Google, openDns, cloud flare, etc. 

@bobfa @The Computer Audiophile someone suggested that at ROON to compensate for their slowness and loss of services/need to resign in and length of time it takes for albums to play etc but I am hesitant to change at this point but thanks for the idea---Spectrum is awful cost wise horrible redundant cable stations etc but their tech people are fantastic and always come through(always speak to an american usually somewhere in the south or midwest) plus changing DNS worries me because of my electronic med records just too old and set in my ways to try a change like that.

But as I said for now my problem is fixed and only thing that remains is the minutes it takes ROON to load and sync my libraries and A+3 is perfect again as is Qobuz.