IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, Currawong said:

considering they would be paying about $70k/year for their office, and between 11 and 50 employees given other listings (though they may be out of date).

Wonder how up to date any of that information was even before the pandemic, including the continued existence of an LH/LHL office.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Went

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:35 AM, labjr said:

You can also buy a Chi-Fi DAC for $100 that performs about as well as anything else on the market. No need for crowd funding anymore.

I went with the 

L.K.S audio MH Da004 with Dual ES9038 and upgraded USB.  Fantastic Dac I might add.    If we ever get the Vi Tube dac is it will be outdated and almost no resale value due to everything that has went on from bad support on down. 

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

30 minutes ago, erniejade said:

Went

I went with the 

L.K.S audio MH Da004 with Dual ES9038 and upgraded USB.  Fantastic Dac I might add.    If we ever get the Vi Tube dac is it will be outdated and almost no resale value due to everything that has went on from bad support on down. 

There's almost certainly a better value than your LKS DAC out by now. The Chi-fi DACs seem to continually improve.  

54 minutes ago, labjr said:

There's almost certainly a better value than your LKS DAC out by now. The Chi-fi DACs seem to continually improve.  

Lks is chi fi. They have improved quite a bit on this model in the past year.  

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

37 minutes ago, erniejade said:

Lks is chi fi. They have improved quite a bit on this model in the past year.  

I know what it is. However, without testing, there's no way to know how good it is. You can't go by specs or chipsets etc. And how did they improve on your DAC? Send you a new main board? A lot has changed since that model came out.

I understand  and what you are saying makes sense.  When i chatted with Chris from LKS * went direct instead of a distributer) he stated the usb a a few things in the board were upgraded but, i never went into  too much detail in what else was changed from the original  design. I can say  i like it better then the PS audio direct stream jr  and grant fidelity tube dac11 i was running.  

26 minutes ago, erniejade said:

I understand  and what you are saying makes sense.  When i chatted with Chris from LKS * went direct instead of a distributer) he stated the usb a a few things in the board were upgraded but, i never went into  too much detail in what else was changed from the original  design. I can say  i like it better then the PS audio direct stream jr  and grant fidelity tube dac11 i was running.  

Most of the high end gear reviewed in the usual publications is just mediocre. All marketing lingo. It's like a cult. You need deprogramming to get away from it. 

• 1 month later...

@Cecil

Can you post a link to the head-ti thread?

Thanks.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

On 7/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, Cecil said:

My message was meant to be a plea to Jarek and Larry, but by what has occurred I am now a little concerned that it appears Larry and Jarek may be being afforded some sort of protection, which if true, I find astounding given what has happened to many of those who read and contribute to this and other online forums. I truly hope this is not the case.

I can assure you, as having previously been an admin on the site, that they are most definitely not protecting anyone, and absolutely NOT Larry.  If you want to PM me the name of the person who edited your post, I'll ask them about it. 

On 7/24/2020 at 12:30 AM, Blake said:

So Larry kicked LH Labs "spokesperson" Jarek/Stuck Limo to the curb.  So sad.  I hope Larry stiffed him as well- serves him right for working for a thief. 

No one kicked anyone to the curb and Larry did not stiff me. I do hope you prepare better for court than you do for speculations about LH L staff.

From the Wave thread in question, dated July 16, 2020, per the moderator: 

blake.JPG

For further updates on LH L, please keep watching IGG. We will probably only be responding on audio forums in future in case of emergencies, mega-events (nature of TBD) or serious respectful private requests for the foreseeable and planned future.

Thanks everyone, stay safe.

5 hours ago, stuck limo said:

No one kicked anyone to the curb and Larry did not stiff me. I do hope you prepare better for court than you do for speculations about LH L staff.

blake.JPG

For further updates on LH L, please keep watching IGG. We will probably only be responding on audio forums in future in case of emergencies, mega-events (nature of TBD) or serious respectful private requests for the foreseeable and planned future.

you work for a thief

6 hours ago, stuck limo said:

blake.JPG

Until LHL actually provides products that ALL of us paid for, I hope you and Larry prepare better for court than you do here...

Michael

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I wonder if reporting the fraud to Amazon would get the company removed from the Amazon marketplace?

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Light+Harmonic/page/73B4D711-0191-41AE-BD6F-03AF0F9970C6?ref_=ast_bln

It certainly can't hurt to try.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron