IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

9 hours ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

Back in the day when I was a software developer and we worked on a project that never seemed to end and everyone knew it was a write-off we simply referred to it as a "death march"

Not bad, but "march" might imply forward movement.  Perhaps one could "death march in place" but again, some movement is suggested. Even a "death crawl" is probably too fast paced to do this justice and maybe too honorable.

Thoughts?

40 minutes ago, germay0653 said:

It's called Pretzel Logic or an Endless Loop!

That's wonderful! 

If I were more creative, might be fascinating to somehow illustrate the twists and turns documenting often false claims of Vi DAC progress, including a special plotting devoted to 5+ years of chassis design renderings, vendor selection, impending prototype arrival, prototype failures, report of a working prototype, impending production ramp-up, production failures, re-design renderings, etc.

Would make a helluva pretzel.

As opposed to some of the other promised LH Labs "Perks" which were pretty much non-starters aside from LH & Co. pocketing more $ (of course with IGG getting their cut).

18 hours ago, montpierjazz said:

And sorry, just posting pictures of clowns or popcorn just doesn't quite do much for me either.

LH is a Evil Clown, who wasted, (THEFT) 5+ million dollars over 6+ years, while stringing along IGG backers w/ false updates. We deserve a detailed explanation of the project operations during the last 6+ years from Larry Ho himself.

4 hours ago, germay0653 said:

It's called Pretzel Logic or an Endless Loop!

The term "pretzel logic" has multiple connotations and definitions. One is the urban definition of "twisted or circular reasoning that when dissected is wrong, does not make sense or does not explain the situation rationally."

Their is no way that the term "Logic" can be used to describe any of the actions from LH et al. with how they develop each of the IGG LH Labs crowdfunded projects, or with how they treat us, the IGG LH Labs CROWDFUNDED BACKERS!

montpierjazz, germany0653, have you not come to the realization that after waiting for 5, or 6+ years, you will be receiving NOTHING!

• 1 month later...

@stuck limo  Its been a bit since we have heard about the working units. Were do we stand on this? Before I buy an LKS dac, I figured I would give this a final shot to see if anymore progress has been made. 

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:44 AM, erniejade said:

@stuck limo  Its been a bit since we have heard about the working units. Were do we stand on this? Before I buy an LKS dac, I figured I would give this a final shot to see if anymore progress has been made. 

I'd buy whatever you need if you can afford to do so, whenever you need to. If/when the LH L comes, keep it as a second system or sell it. 

Thanks. I knew it was a long shot but I figured I would ask anyway.   LKS mh-da004 it is! 

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable.