IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

48 minutes ago, AgentXXL said:

If Larry was so pissed off at my bad-mouthing of his products and company, he could at least have the courage to approach me himself.

1. I stated he was pissed because you called me a liar publicly, and I have the text message and screenshot to prove it. It had zero to do with you badmouthing him/the company/the products. 

2. You originally stated that I told you the Pulse would be shipping out that week. I have gone through every message I had with you that I can find (email, phone, etc.) and cannot find anywhere where I promised you that. If you have proof of me telling you that, show the receipts. 

3. After fighting for you behind the scenes and reaching out to you in good faith, even after you (falsely) called me a liar, you dragged this out in public, where it wasn't needed or necessary. I guess it was a move.  

Anyway, have a nice day. No hard feelings. 

1 minute ago, stuck limo said:

1. He was pissed because you called me a liar publicly, and I have the text message and screenshot to prove it. It had zero to do with you badmouthing him/the company/the products. 

2. You originally stated that I told you the Pulse would be shipping out that week. I have gone through every message I had with you that I can find (email, phone, etc.) and cannot find anywhere where I promised you that. If you have proof of me telling you that, show the receipts. 

3. After fighting for you behind the scenes and reaching out to you in good faith, even after you (falsely) called me a liar, you dragged this out in public, where it wasn't needed or necessary. I guess it was a move.  

Hope you're happy with the results. 

Both you and Larry have lied again and again, and not just to me. If you purport that your comments are only based on the info given to you by Larry, then you're the most gullible company shill ever. No one can trust anything you say and many of us have no idea why you continue to back someone who has literally stolen funds from many of us.

As for the discussion over shipping, I don't have it in writing but we did discuss via voice. I do have some of the conversation from our text messages in which you say you'll do your best to get me bumped to the 'front of the queue', which again was a failed statement or outright lie.

As for me posting this in public, I'm more than happy to share with the rest of the community that have also been cheated by Larry and now you. If you didn't want me to continue public shaming of your behavior, you shouldn't give me and others the impetus to do so.

17 minutes ago, AgentXXL said:

As for the discussion over shipping, I don't have it in writing but we did discuss via voice.

FYI, this is a mistaken memory. We have never spoken via phone or voice chat or anything else. I am looking at my entire call history right now (dating back from 2017 to today) with every customer I've ever interacted with. You are not in that list. We have only ever interacted via email or text message. And it goes without saying, I certainly have no knowledge or recollection of calling you, nor do I have any knowledge of what your voice sounds like. 

On 1/29/2020 at 2:27 PM, Jud said:

A couple of questions for @stuck limo:

- The last number I saw regarding Stellas that had been shipped pursuant to the exchange program was 17. Any change in that number to report?

https://support.lhlabs.com/a/solutions/articles/13000073888

Hi all,

We have shipped almost ALL of the US exchange orders from our office. We have a very small handful (4 right now) remaining we are finishing up, but essentially everyone in the US should have received their exchanges or should be receiving them this week/beginning of next week. 

The international exchanges will be shipping from our China office (and we have shipped a good amount out already). The office is wanting to verify the shipping addresses on those shipments, so we will be emailing you. You'll be emailed when the IEMs leave the office with the tracking information. 

Thanks again for working with us on this and we hope everyone is enjoying and will enjoy their IEMs. 

- LH Labs team

2 minutes ago, stuck limo said:

FYI, this is a mistaken memory. We have never spoken via phone or voice chat or anything else. I am looking at my entire call history right now (dating back from 2017 to today) with every customer I've ever interacted with. You are not in that list. We have only ever interacted via email or text message. 

It may not be clear in your memory but it's fairly clear in mine. I don't have my voice call history from that far back, only kept actual textual conversations but we did speak via voice. It's not worth my effort to prove you and I talked, or I'd look through my old phone bills and call history. You'd still just be able to say that you don't remember that.

Regardless, if you're upset about me telling others that you're trying to 'buy off' my complaint with a purported $300 set of IEMs, then you deserve all the grief it's giving you. If you were a forthright individual who actually cared about others in our audiophile community, you wouldn't be backing Larry as you continue to do.

1 hour ago, AgentXXL said:

I don't have my voice call history from that far back

Regardless, if you're upset about me telling others that you're trying to 'buy off' my complaint with a purported $300 set of IEMs, then you deserve all the grief it's giving you. If you were a forthright individual who actually cared about others in our audiophile community, you wouldn't be backing Larry as you continue to do.

Google Voice DOES keep that history, and it's not there. 

At no point was this intended to "buy off" a complaint, nor was it mentioned, nor was it ever intended, nor was it ever thought about. Nor was it going to substitute for your Pulse unit. It was simply an effort to make things more right for you than they previously were, for a variety of reasons, none of which actually had to do with you badmouthing LH. 

Unfortunately, it appears that was a wasted effort. (and YES, I did ask LH to send a player as a special favor [exclusively for you] for the situation, and yes, that request was rejected, because, as was rightly forecasted, you would announce it to the public and cause more problems for LH)

Here's the chat, raw and unedited, to be "forthright".

Chat 1.jpg

Chat 2.jpg

7 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I hope you’re correct. Have you seen any evidence of crowdfunding swindlers being held accountable in the past?

Chris.  No one can read (without great difficulty)  your black text on red background sticky at the top of the page.  

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law