IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

On 9/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, Allan F said:

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like the childish "Playground", you can just leave the park. FYI, among your options is:

Ignore.jpg

Even your reply is predicable and boring much like half this thread.  Nothing new has been established for a while now and your still going after that guy John like kids are you not...........?

The same 7 or 8 people liking each other's post , big deal.  Step back and to the normal person that's all you's are all doing. Its not trolling its mere observation from outside the little clique which is paramount on most forums but off the charts in the world of Hi-Fi.  Of course your not going to agree with me, your all too busy posting silly pictures and clicking like.

3 minutes ago, BassFace said:

Its not trolling its mere observation from outside the little clique

Feel free to offer opinions, but think about it. Do you ever walk into a party and tell people their conversation sucks and they are all childish because they aren't talking about it the way you wish? I sure hope not. If you do, there must be some other reason behind the behavior. To come here only to say what you've said I interesting. 

3 minutes ago, BassFace said:

off the charts in the world of Hi-Fi

HiFi is 100% no different from any other hobby and is child's play compared to political forums. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

48 minutes ago, BassFace said:

The same 7 or 8 people liking each other's post , big deal.  Step back and to the normal person that's all you's are all doing. Its not trolling its mere observation from outside the little clique which is paramount on most forums but off the charts in the world of Hi-Fi.  Of course your not going to agree with me, your all too busy posting silly pictures and clicking like.

Funny then how you are willing to spend any time on it at all if that's your take. Or are you just trolling and attempting to derail this thread by saying stupid shit that people will react negatively too?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

I have a little sympathy for @BassFace 's view of a "clique" at work here.  Presumably, I'm part of this pro-consumer clique.

There's audio playback software that uses this forum for its ad-hoc support system.  Significant changes get made to the software, sometimes to the point of removing core features (like drag-and-drop) and there's nary a peep from the software's devotees.  Drag-and-drop was added back in a later release, but you'd never know there was any dissent based on this forum's "support thread".  So yes, this forum can be rife with sycophancy at times.

Is there a link between consumerism and narcissism/sycophancy? 🙂

2 hours ago, BassFace said:

Ignoe.jpg

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

4 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Based on @BassFace's other "contributions" to the community, he just might be that guy who walks into a party and tells everyone they are losers for not having a conversation in his own style. 

No point in small talk anything of substance will have Frank trying to tell me otherwise.  Im still being told about MQA when Ive read the past 500+ pages of this topic Zzzzz  It hardly resembles a party on here either, just grumpy old men that does very little to inspire new people to join would be another observation. But I could be wrong..  

15 minutes ago, BassFace said:

No point in small talk anything of substance will have Frank trying to tell me otherwise.  Im still being told about MQA when Ive read the past 500+ pages of this topic Zzzzz  It hardly resembles a party on here either, just grumpy old men that does very little to inspire new people to join would be another observation. But I could be wrong..  

You've completely dodged the direct question then of why you don't just ignore the topic. Why keep coming back just to troll and complain? Where is your own super compelling fresh new content?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group