IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09123512

MQA Ltd indicated in their filing that they would need, and were expecting, new funding by November of this previous year in order to remain an active company.  The recent activity by Mike Jbara and Bob Stuart would indicate that they are a continuing enterprise.

The recent activity challenging those that have exposed MQA is indicative of something.

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook

7 minutes ago, KeenObserver said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09123512

MQA Ltd indicated in their filing that they would need, and were expecting, new funding by November of this previous year in order to remain an active company.  The recent activity by Mike Jbara and Bob Stuart would indicate that they are a continuing enterprise.

The recent activity challenging those that have exposed MQA is indicative of something.

Then again the recent activity may only be a change because the 2020 Summer Olympics aren't happening this year.

4 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

MQA is an interesting study of audio politics, pre announcement strategies against determined opposition. 

And only the foolish assume the fight is just here. 

You’ve always talked like there is other action but refused to say what it is. It’s time to show your cards. Pics our it isn’t happening. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I have no interest in making this a court of law and foolishly imposing such rules. I asked for him to spill the beans because I don’t think he has done a thing that matters and he is blowing smoke. He’s been blowing smoke for years about MQA. It just gets old. 

I want you to think I've done nothing. 

56 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

I wasn't the one doing the fighting. You banned him Brian Lucey did the heavy lifting in the studios. I just provided data that Bob Stuart wasn't who everyone thought he was.

I don't do pictures with me and other people no point. I've interacted with more than twenty major league baseball players this spring at the Biltmore's short game practice area. What's the point of getting a picture? When I was kid in Minnesota we lived a few houses away from Bob Allison and Fran Tarkenton went to our church. I tried to qualify for the PGA Tour and met lots of famous people. And I worked briefly at Infosphere and met a lot of famous computer guys. And I'm not getting you a picture of me the next famous person I meet for the obvious reason client confidentiality.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pics or it didn't happen

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

58 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

I wasn't the one doing the fighting. You banned him Brian Lucey did the heavy lifting in the studios. I just provided data that Bob Stuart wasn't who everyone thought he was.

I don't do pictures with me and other people no point. I've interacted with more than twenty major league baseball players this spring at the Biltmore's short game practice area. What's the point of getting a picture? When I was kid in Minnesota we lived a few houses away from Bob Allison and Fran Tarkenton went to our church. I tried to qualify for the PGA Tour and met lots of famous people. And I worked briefly at Infosphere and met a lot of famous computer guys. And I'm not getting you a picture of me the next famous person I meet for the obvious reason client confidentiality.

Your openness is exceeded only by your humility.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

1 hour ago, Rt66indierock said:

've interacted with more than twenty major league baseball players this spring at the Biltmore's short game practice area. What's the point of getting a picture?

There seems only two reasons for interacting with ball players: (1) to get their pics, or (2) to play ball with them. Should I assume that you played a friendly game with the pros?

mQa is dead!

9 minutes ago, asdf1000 said:

So many claims and not an ounce of evidence for how many years?

Evidence is something used in a court of law. In an online forum such as this, no such burden of proof is required, either take what he says at face value or leave it, but the idea that evidence need be submitted, otherwise it isn't true, is a bridge too far.

Chris has set a poor example here in attacking the messenger, how many other posts are simply ignored? Why would the OP of this thread suddenly need to provide "proof"?

Why wouldn't you or anyone else that has seemingly tired of the OP's style just put him on your member ignore list? That would seem to be a better course of action than to make demands of proof else that person is a liar, no?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You’ve succeeded. 

However, blowing smoke online for years says quite the opposite. 

Why have you shown so much hostility toward the OP, Stephen Hart? Seems to me, at least in my own opinion, you are close to biting the hand that feeds. What has he done to warrant your aggressive, disrespectful posts? Envy? Just bad chemistry?

2 minutes ago, asdf1000 said:

Sure it's not required and doesn't 'need to be submitted'. Agreed.

But someone making claims for years must realise they look a bit silly... 

I never said he needs to put up or shut up... just that it looks silly... like perhaps he makes up a lot of stuff?

Again, this is coming from someone (myself) that would prefer MQA go away...

Can you provide definitive specific example of how the OP "makes up a lot of stuff"?

Links? Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

Can you provide definitive specific example of how the OP "makes up a lot of stuff"?

I already did in this thread... over years? Only a couple times where I engaged but seen much more here for years now. But you can search this very thread to see my examples.

29 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

Wow, what a load of crap that is. The author does describe him/herself as a "big fan" of MQA, so that at least provides some context. He fails to consider how that stream might sound in 16/48 PCM, for example.

But WAIT... the author's signature suggests he is an anonymous poster! Would that not draw the ire of Bob Stuart and various others who have used the anonymous identity argument ad nauseam previously in vain attempts to discredit various posts on this thread and elsewhere?

Exactly who is Paul Cash and what are his credentials? How would we know he isn't just a product shilling affiliate marketing program whore? Is Hi-Fi Trends a legitimate outlet of unbiased information, or is it an online informercial? Only The Shadow knows.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

5 minutes ago, asdf1000 said:

I already did in this thread... over years? Only a couple times where I engaged but seen much more here for years now. But you can search this very thread to see my examples.

That is a non answer. I simply asked for examples where you have definitive proof he "makes stuff up"....

Or, are YOU making stuff up?

4 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

That is a non answer. I simply asked for examples where you have definitive proof he "makes stuff up"....

Or, are YOU making stuff up?

I asked the question "perhaps he makes up a lot of stuff?" and I based this on (as a minimum) the couple times i engaged in this very thread with him...  i.e. specific examples. Pretty sure you were here in this thread at the time too and also engaged.

1 minute ago, asdf1000 said:

I asked the question "perhaps he makes up a lot of stuff?" and I based this on (as a minimum) the couple times i engaged in this very thread with him...  Pretty sure you were here in this thread at the time too and also engaged.

So the narrative that he "blows smoke" or tells tall tales is really Fake News. Thinly veiled, passive aggressive attacks on his credibility?

Not singling you out by the way.