To make things absolutely clear, that:

14 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Seems you can't get out of this mood.. 😉

was just an allusion to the album's title.

And a suggestion for you, gentlemen - maybe concentrate on music that you like on this thread 🙂

BTW 1oooth page of this thread(!), congrats @The Computer Audiophile and all participants!

I bought Robert Wyatt's "Ruth Is Stranger Than Richard" in 1978 because the album cover was interesting. I'd never heard of Robert Wyatt,, but I liked the album so much I looked for more and found "Rock Bottom", which brought Ivor Cutler to my attention. His album "Jammy Smears" became a family favourite. But getting back to Ruth and Richard, I think usually I prefer Side Ruth and find Side Richard a little stranger.

image.png.a00a924884a5303d0b1070c3a974b48a.png

3 hours ago, Daccord said:

I bought Robert Wyatt's "Ruth Is Stranger Than Richard" in 1978 because the album cover was interesting. I'd never heard of Robert Wyatt,, but I liked the album so much I looked for more and found "Rock Bottom", which brought Ivor Cutler to my attention. His album "Jammy Smears" became a family favourite. But getting back to Ruth and Richard, I think usually I prefer Side Ruth and find Side Richard a little stranger.

image.png.a00a924884a5303d0b1070c3a974b48a.png

Love Wyatt's Rock Bottom