2 hours ago, Musicophile said:

New on Qobuz. 

8C4F1AEC-99F5-437B-9958-4A436D3AE06C.jpeg

I think same quartet as the original JR quartet album in 1994. Interesting to compare. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

This is the first album of Chouchane Siranossian that I've ever heard and after hearing it, I immediately ordered two more. The title probably quite clearly describes the idea behind the choice of music for the recording and the cover art corresponds well with the passionate, intense performance of this French-Armenian violinist (24-96).

Bach Before Bach - Album by Chouchane Siranossian, Leonardo García-Alarcón,  Balázs Máté | Spotify

On 9/9/2022 at 7:52 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

A few Crüe albums came out today in Atmos :~)

mc.jpg

Hi Chris,

I notice you posted about 3 Dolby Atmos albums.

Most of them from iTunes (Music) stores and restricted to some Mac OS X and new Apple computers (iPhones, etc.)

Searching in Qobuz I found some titles, but single tracks.

Do you see a future to this new Dolby?

Best,  

Roch 

8 hours ago, elcorso said:

Hi Chris,

I notice you posted about 3 Dolby Atmos albums.

Most of them from iTunes (Music) stores and restricted to some Mac OS X and new Apple computers (iPhones, etc.)

Searching in Qobuz I found some titles, but single tracks.

Do you see a future to this new Dolby?

Best,  

Roch 

https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/immersive/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

37 minutes ago, AnotherSpin said:

Timeless classics

image.thumb.png.3f3253c8ad03b8341ed55d98ecfb4e45.png

Saw him on the tour after this came out. Amazing show.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

6 hours ago, Jud said:

Saw him on the tour after this came out. Amazing show.

Me too. My biggest memory is that he knew there would be people in the crowd yelling for "Layla", so to prevent it the band came on stage in the dark, wthout an intro,  and hit the first famous chord of Layla simultaneously with the lights turning on. The crowd went crazy, of course, and listened without screaming "Layla" constantly afterwards.

It was very smart performance management and also a great way to please the crowd. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)