IGNORED

Everything sounds the same

mansr

2 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

I was under the impression that I am trying to figure out what's going on. It's your responses that keep requiring further clarification.

As for "... a way to increase our enjoyment of this hobby?" is that what you believe this thread is about?

I guess we just have a hard time communicating to each other right now. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

21 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

As I see it the troll got trolled. The troll started complaining to the moderator and the moderator helped the troll. 

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Again, rather than attempt to score a debate point

I find that offensive.

" I may be misunderstanding, but to be clear here, ...."

That's from my second post to you. I believe if you had taken the time to read and try and understand my posts, you would see that all I've been trying to do is get clarification. To see you then say:

"Clarification is always appreciated"

resulted in my "OMG!!!" response.

Does that help?

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:
9 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

I was under the impression that I am trying to figure out what's going on. It's your responses that keep requiring further clarification.

As for "... a way to increase our enjoyment of this hobby?" is that what you believe this thread is about?

Chris, please. This is not honest. OK, my opinion. This thread is complete BS about nothing whatsoever, but, it has its own life.

I easily can sympathize. Maybe even with The Troll and his purpose with it.

Movie time here. I hope it's not Dr Wuever.

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

26 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Given the sophomoric post in this thread by many people, I don't always believe people think their posts are important for the hobby but rather more important for their egos. not saying this is you, but many posts in this thread are more about the person posting than this wonderful hobby.

Well given that mansr’s opening post falls squarely into that category, is the tone and snark of most responses surprising to anyone? 9_9

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

the OP wasn't who used the report post function.

Now I can't stop laughing.

Stop ?

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Well given that mansr’s opening post falls squarely into that category, is the tone and snark of most responses surprising to anyone? 9_9

I guess I must admit to not being surprised but also not understanding. I don't understand why people feel the need to read and respond to people they believe are trolls. There are so many other fun things about this hobby to enjoy. Why waste time "trolling a troll" as other people put it? Doesn't that make both sides trolls? 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I guess I must admit to not being surprised but also not understanding. I don't understand why people feel the need to read and respond to people they believe are trolls. There are so many other fun things about this hobby to enjoy. Why waste time "trolling a troll" as other people put it? Doesn't that make both sides trolls?

840+ posts to a deliberately pointless thread.

If  these people don't have anything better to do, maybe you need to tighten the reins.

I've all but given up coming here, but that's because I'd rather listen to music than BS about it.

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I don't understand why people feel the need to read and respond to people they believe are trolls.

In my case, in general, my first stop when coming to CA is to check the "Activity" forum. If I see a topic or a poster who I'm interested in, I'll then go to the relevant posts. Today. unfortunately, that happened to be this abomination of a thread because of a particular poster who I try and follow whenever possible. When Troll started to show obvious distress at this posters comments, I couldn't help but respond the way I did. I have zero regrets for anything I've posted since.

My only regret is coming to this site today.

Hope that helps clarify and helps your understanding of my motivation.

8 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This must be an alternate reality otherwise I can’t explain.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2