IGNORED

Everything sounds the same

mansr

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

personally attacking someone by calling him a Super Troll.

Let's be real here. His user name after all is "Troll". How in any way is calling him Super Troll a personal attack. Geez.

Other than that I think you've summarized things pretty well.

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I don't consider them comments that must be carved into stone for all to see forever.

Hard for me to leave that alone but I'd suggest you may want to reconsider what you wrote.

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I know you aren't going to like this but I believe it must be said. This is only audio. Why get worked up over anything said here on CA? It can't be healthy.es much to my enjoyment. H. 

It was your removal of my posts that got me "worked up". Prior to that I was having a great day.

To clarify (seems to be word of the day), I don't give a s..t about my those specific posts. It's your removal of them for what appears/appeared to be completely arbitrary reasons that I give a s..t about.

3 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

It was your removal of my posts that got me "worked up". Prior to that I was having a great day.

To clarify (seems to be word of the day), I don't give a s..t about my those specific posts. It's your removal of them for what appears/appeared to be completely arbitrary reasons that I give a s..t about.

Now we are getting somewhere. Thanks for the clarification. 

I believe if we were sitting across from each other at RMAF next week at the after hours CA get together, we'd probably have this resolved in about 3 minutes. It's just hard to communicate online sometimes. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

If one's name is Dick, calling him a Super Dick isn't a term of endearment. 

In this case, Troll is his chosen user name. I'm sure no one here is naive enough to think that name wasn't chosen on purpose and with a little pride in choosing such a perfect name. For me to then say Super Troll was meant as best ever, greatest troll ever. That's a personal attack?

6 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Call me dense, but I must ask why I would want to reconsider what I wrote. I'm not big into reading into comments because it's nearly impossible to guess what people really mean.

11 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

I don't consider them comments that must be carved into stone for all to see forever.

I just thought you might want to reconsider that you possibly left the impression that you removed posts because they weren't  up to your standard of what "must be carved in stone forever". It's up to you. I already got that impression from it.

21 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

Why? Did he bruise your ego? Chris is the boss. Period.

1 hour ago, PeterSt said:

Please, blame me for starting this. I am good at that. But you know, I am listening to such great music right now.

It may not be the time of day for you all yet. Then make it that time.

Haha!

Well last night I was in second row in front of Joshua Bell’s Sibelius solo — no electronics ;) 

Today at first Hockey tournament of year ... 

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

57 minutes ago, jabbr said:

Today at first Hockey tournament of year ... 

Opportunity to hear realistic stick slaps and applause (should not sound like rain--remember those old Kenwood speaker ads?).  We expect you to post a binaural recording of the game.  Be sure to hold your head still the whole time.  :P

But seriously, have fun and I hope your son does not get injured.  (Oh wait, am I making a false assumption that you are going to a game he is participating in?  Referring to it as "first tournament of year", that's where my mind went.)

18 minutes ago, Superdad said:

But seriously, have fun and I hope your son does not get injured.  (Oh wait, am I making a false assumption that you are going to a game he is participating in?  Referring to it as "first tournament of year, that's where my mind went.)

Yep. He’s very good about avoiding injuries. Two games today, an hour away from us, and five hours in between so lots of down time... 

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

Sunny Rishton...

I see this thread has descended into the usual discussion of information in a positive fashion, 10 years since that data sheet, instead of finding new information (again there is plenty) we degenerate into the usual sides and are pulled down into pointless arguments, with the playground chant of "trolls"...

And so audio moves on.

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I believe if we were sitting across from each other at RMAF next week at the after hours CA get together, we'd probably have this resolved in about 3 minutes. It's just hard to communicate online sometimes. 

How well do you think face to face is communication is going to work in seminars, hallways and rooms at RMAF? 

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Is this more about you or trying to figure out what's going on and find a way to increase our enjoyment of this hobby?

I have yet to work out what this particular thread has to do with increasing our enjoyment of this hobby and why given the abrasive nature of the replies from both sides , it hasn't already been locked.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

29 minutes ago, marce said:

Then look for design advice for yourself instead on on an Audiophile forum

I have no clue why you're saying this.

Besides that (or not), do you really think I was asking for your help ?

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)