IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

41 minutes ago, rando said:

The one that suffers an inferiority complex from the one before them, the "Greatest Generation."

An answer I was no doubt prodded into by wisecracks from the peanut gallery. :)

Still not sure who you’re talking about. You mean the baby boomers?

David

On 10/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, Don Hills said:

Sadly, insanity has no gender (in that it affects both male and female alike.)

I agree on Google's performance.

As closure, my questioning of Alex's assumptions was not related to your gender. It was to illustrate the way we make assumptions based on our own preconceptions and biases. 

Of course, and now it turns out that I am D.O.M ...

Maybe Alex (SandyK) knows more about my life than I do O.o

Where O.M. It's not important (only if you've lost all testosterone and even taste).

The term "dirty" (from D), I think is a concept that comes from Puritanism, those who conceive that sex is a sin. I was educated in Catholic schools and I treat the concept of sin as not affecting my affective or sexual life. Of course I have not followed Catholic precepts for a long time.

And yes, insanity has no gender ... :D

Roch

47 minutes ago, elcorso said:

Of course, and now it turns out that I am D.O.M ...

Where O.M. It's not important (only if you've lost all testosterone and even taste).

The term "dirty" (from D), I think is a concept that comes from Puritanism, those who conceive that sex is a sin. I was educated in Catholic schools and I treat the concept of sin as not affecting my affective or sexual life. Of course I have not followed Catholic precepts for a long time.

And yes, insanity has no gender ... :D

Roch

Here is my concept of D.O.M.: A old man who hits on young women of barely legal age or genarations younger than himself.

mQa is dead!

3 hours ago, plissken said:

Is it me or does his room, even over a cheap camera mic, sound reverberant?

It's you.  It's just a malicious snipe that crept out of your brain. 

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

21 minutes ago, lasker98 said:

Prior to this thread I knew nothing about Michael Lavorgna or his web site. I went to check it out and found a fantastic feature called "Download of the Week". It's been a source for some music I would never have known about otherwise. Thanks all.

Spend an hour on bandcamp and you'll be giving ML "Download of the Week" advice.  :)

4 hours ago, plissken said:

Is it me or does his room, even over a cheap camera mic, sound reverberant?

To me, the video did nothing other than confirm ML's affluence bona fides.  The whole thing felt kind of crass.  For some in audiophilia, those bona fides are a prerequisite for audiophile credibility.  For others, it has the opposite affect.  No doubt ML wants the adoration of the former, and is contemptuous of the latter.

1 hour ago, lucretius said:

Here is my concept of D.O.M.: A old man who hits on young women of barely legal age or genarations younger than himself.

Sounds logical and thanks for clarifying it.

Well then I hope that is not the concept that Alex has of me. And it is a subject that I have never even discussed with him.

Best,

Roch

6 hours ago, elcorso said:

HI Roch

Our email exchanges show that you are what we in Au. refer to as a D.O.M. which applies to a high percentage of heterosexual adult males, just like myself and many of my male friends.

In other words, you are quite normal.

I may have a higher sex drive than you though ?

The problem for me is that it needs to be lowered to somewhere where it can do some good ! :$

Kind Regards

Alex

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

5 hours ago, lucretius said:

Were you jealous of Hugh Hefner ? :D

This seems to apply to many men of immense wealth or power..

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

28 minutes ago, sandyk said:

HI Roch

Our email exchanges show that you are what we in Au. refer to as a D.O.M. which applies to a high percentage of heterosexual adult males, just like myself and many of my male friends.

In other words, you are quite normal.

I may have a higher sex drive than you though ?

The problem for me is that it needs to be lowered to somewhere where it can do some good ! :$

Kind Regards

Alex

My "normality" I decide. I do not give a damn what other people think or act, in Au. or any other part of the world.

Are you seeing yourself in a mirror?

Please stop this already!

Over and out.

Roch

PS / Maybe it's best to take the road of Barry Diament and leave the forum, because he thought it did not make sense discussing issues with strangers in an open forum, (or even making a joke, which is what I do often) ...

21 minutes ago, elcorso said:

or even making a joke, which is what I do often) ..

Which is what this was supposed to be !

Looks like it backfired big time.:$

My sincere apologies !!!