IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

8 hours ago, Jud said:

Chris hinted at it, I'll just say it (and will say the same to the folks on the Facebook thread tomorrow when I have time): This is an uninteresting schoolyard pissing match on both sides. Let's talk about audio. 

Jud do what you want. But they say worse things to me face to face. Michael is the type that will argue with me about meeting Bob Stuart and if had his business card.

That discussion is on Audiostream. As for now I’m going to get out of the heat and work a bit on what I hope will be a law review article. 

17 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

Got to agree among other things yesterday Steven Stone admitted to me on his website that MQA will probably fail.

It is all too apparent to everyone besides those who have their heads up an industry insider Facebook group...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

1 hour ago, skikirkwood said:

I just read the story of the dust-up with ToneAudio and their RSS feed.  So it's so ironic that the clowns at ToneAudio haven't discovered their RSS feed was hacked yesterday with a bunch of postings about essay writers for hire.299890067_toneaudiohack.thumb.png.d7169d843a5b501ccae304cfd86349b3.png

The fact that their RSS feed is (incorrectly) configured to push out whole articles probably makes it an even attractive target for spammers like this.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Wow, someone hacked the Tone site. The fact it's running a version of Wordpress from December 8, 2010 probably has a little to do with it as well. 

http://www.tonepublications.com/readme.html

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 3.50.45 PM.png

Incompetence knows no bounds. Old WordPress versions have more holes than a Swiss cheese. Recent versions probably do too, but they haven't been published yet.