IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

fyi, there are no responses posted on his site. I assume that all response have been anti-ML and, thus, deleted by ML. Clearly, no disagreement or dialogue wanted. Of course, if he did own up to what he did and allow any dialogue in this instance, he would almost certainly lose his sponsors along with his gig with Stereophile. Using his Audiostream soapbox he's unafraid to troll CA(from which Chris Connaker makes his living), but he's afraid to risk his own sponsors by allowing posts stating opposing viewpoints. What a coward.

25 minutes ago, esimms86 said:

fyi, there are no responses posted on his site. I assume that all response have been anti-ML and, thus, deleted by ML. Clearly, no disagreement or dialogue wanted. Of course, if he did own up to what he did and allow any dialogue in this instance, he would almost certainly lose his sponsors along with his gig with Stereophile. Using his Audiostream soapbox he's unafraid to troll CA(from which Chris Connaker makes his living), but he's afraid to risk his own sponsors by allowing posts on stating opposing viewpoints. What a coward.

He appears to disabled comments on that post.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

46 minutes ago, esimms86 said:

fyi, there are no responses posted on his site. I assume that all response have been anti-ML and, thus, deleted by ML. Clearly, no disagreement or dialogue wanted. Of course, if he did own up to what he did and allow any dialogue in this instance, he would almost certainly lose his sponsors along with his gig with Stereophile. Using his Audiostream soapbox he's unafraid to troll CA(from which Chris Connaker makes his living), but he's afraid to risk his own sponsors by allowing posts stating opposing viewpoints. What a coward.

I called him a hack and a coward awhile ago but only because I truly believe both those things and I can back it up. Now I have additional proof of his cowardice. 

The fact is he's not taking responsibility for being a jerk and telling a member to gfym (this is the domain of someone holding an untenable position and getting taken to task for it) and mentioning Chris personally like Chris had a the real option of not banning such a sniveling, two faced,  person.  All cowardly acts. 

He's a real class act. 

5 hours ago, wgscott said:

The guy dropped by every few weeks to shed his Bannon-like exo-skelaton and to stir up the animals. I wouldn't shed too many tears.

I mean, Michael is not free from blame, but some of us here in forum did not really help the situation.

But yeah... at least he is not as damaging as Bannon from forcefully positive perspective. x-D

57 minutes ago, esldude said:

But now that ML is banned on CA, there is one less unhappy person here.  He was the one unhappy. 

Plus some of us are now happier as a result.  

Exactly.  The only topic I'm more tired of hearing about than MQA is ML.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I mean, Michael is not free from blame, but some of us here in forum did not really help the situation.

IMO ML is the sole author of his exit here. The post at his employers website taking a jab @ hi-fi forums in general and naming Chris and CA directly is just symbolic of how stupid people can be. Now anyone can look and see how much of an asshole he is.