57 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 4.15.40 PM.png

And Roon still hasn't totally figured out how to tell apart this Avishai Cohen (tp), from the other one (b). 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

First listen -  IMHO the beginning sounds very promising (mp3 stream)

Product Family | J.S. BACH The Well-Tempered Clavier / Pinnock

Update: The first impressions are very positive. I think I may like it more that Leonhardt's and Gilbert's versions. Also his instrument IMO sounds just fantastic! Here's some info  on it.

It's not on DG site yet but it's available here.

2 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Update: The first impressions are very positive. I think I may like it more that Leonhardt's and Gilbert's versions. Also his instrument IMO sounds just fantastic! Here's some info  on it.

It's not on DG site yet but it's available here.

Not to those of us in the US...

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.20.30 PM.png

No electron left behind.

56 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Wouldn't the release dates and such be the same no matter the site the album is on?

I have no idea. Just saw this title already. Maybe idagio, which is, probably, the best classical music streaming service wants also be the fastest in delivering new things to its subscribers. In lossless, by the way. Can not imagine why one would listen harpsichord in mp3, should be a real torture, unless one is deaf.

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 08.17.42.png

10 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

I have no idea. Just saw this title already. Maybe idagio, which is, probably, the best classical music streaming service wants also be the fastest in delivering new things to its subscribers. In lossless, by the way. Can not imagine why one would listen harpsichord in mp3, should be a real torture, unless one is deaf.

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 08.17.42.png

I guess it's a moot point now, it's available on Qobuz in 24/192

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 11.17.12 AM.png

No electron left behind.