9 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Not really the evening right now, but the horrible weather outside encourages a mostly lazy Sunday with the music collection, rediscovering old classics that I haven’t played forever like this one:

R-2203688-1362312263-7861.jpeg.jpg

Surprisingly well recorded for a 1960 live gig. 

Not too surprising. In those times the recordings were not excessively manipulated and being live maybe there was no room for huge recording consoles that can add phase distortions.

Roch

Tab Benoit 

Nice nd warm....Nice and warm & Drowning on dry land for openers if you don't know him and like Strat Blues

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

On 11/22/2019 at 6:52 AM, Musicophile said:

This just came out, Hallelujah!

v568q8krx3voa_600.jpg

Streaming from Qobuz. 

And here's my review (with a free Nutcracker review thrown in on top, because, well you know, it's Christmas soon...)

https://musicophilesblog.com/2019/11/23/two-beautiful-new-albums-for-the-christmas-season-from-jordi-savall-and-vladimir-jurowski-the-messiah-and-the-nutcracker/