IGNORED

Alex Kethel

I will always remember reading his posts on an Oz DIY forum (really what he loved, I think) where he helped organize a group buy of PCBs, proceeds going to the costs of fighting the cancer of another member's child.  He sent me one gratis years later, which is what started me looking up information on where it had come from and how to use it.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Rest In Peace, my friend.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

He will be missed. RIP.

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

• 2 weeks later...

Always very kind and helpful to me. For that shifting sand avatar will be missed as one of the gentlemen and larger than life  characters here.. 

My sincere condolences to his family and partners in crime on CA/ AS.

Gone but never forgotten..🙂

David 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...