IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

4 hours ago, bernardperu said:

Yes, they still are. They seem to be answering at forum threads for Geek Wave, Pulse, and Vi Dac at Head-Fi.

I just spent 10 minutes looking at all the related active threads I could find on Head-Fi, and did not see anyone from LH Labs replying.  All that is contained in those threads is a far greater  number of any customers with stories to tell.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Larry no longer has a corporate veil to protect him.  His business entities are dissolved by law.  As such it is as if he never formed a business entity and he is operating his businesses in his individual capacity.  All of his personal assets are at risk and have been for a number of years.

Hi Blake:

Can you point us anywhere that shows that the LH corporations have already been dissolved?  As I am sure you know, dissolution is a whole process (sometimes an expensive one), and requires filings regarding disposition/disposal of assets and liabilities.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, LHCommSquad said:

But I encourage everyone to drive, fly or walk over there to see for themselves the building. 

Is that also an invitation for someone to knock on the door, meet an LH associate and receive a short tour?  Since LH long ago stopped publishing photos of any production areas, parts, or goods shipments, there is zero proof that anything at all is going on there or that anybody even works there.

Call that a conspiracy theory if you like, but given the complete lack of credibility that LH has with the audio community I would think that you would be eager to post some pictures to show people that things are still happening. Pretty basic PR strategy.