IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

2 minutes ago, daverich4 said:

“Even when I make a good faith attempt at responding in a respectful way on CA, the replies invariably include a personal attack.”

Seems pretty spot on to me. 

Don't feel too sorry for Mr. Scoggins.  He has an agenda here as he's telling the Hoffmanites:

Bet the OP is sorry he started this thread.

Not at all, I am having fun. The anti-MQA dogma can be amazing at times.

3 minutes ago, daverich4 said:

“Even when I make a good faith attempt at responding in a respectful way on CA, the replies invariably include a personal attack.”

Seems pretty spot on to me. 

He should have been "respectful" from the beginning, then he wouldn't have to slowly and painfully earn his reputation back.

"People hear what they see." - Doris Day

The forum would be a much better place if everyone were less convinced of how right they were.

1 minute ago, crenca said:

Then don't read them!  Besides the debunking is actually on going so you're incorrect.  Also the complaint of immaturity falls flat. The immaturity has been mostly on the pro mqa side.  Their problem is the technical, market, and consumer realities are against them and so they claim personal when they run out of rhetoric...

Mostly I don’t. That’s the point I was trying to make. As anti MQA has taken over more and more space on CA there’s less here of interest to me. I suspect I’m not the only one that spends less time here than they used to because of it. As far as the childish taunts and name calling coming mostly from the pro MQA side, that isn’t even close to true. I don’t care enough to go back and count but if someone did and said it was 10 to 1 coming from the anti MQA folks I’d believe it. 

Just now, Shadders said:

Hi,

I don't think that the responses to Lee Scoggins are that bad.

If you notice, he does not answer technical questions and responses, but provides technical statements, and will not discuss them. I have asked for his credentials (yesterday) and he has not responded. He has today, made derogatory comments on the other forum, about peoples credentials on this forum.

My interpretation is that he has been mildly trolling people on here, frustrating them by not responding to facts presented, which disprove MQA claims.

Regards,

Shadders.

I am not answering some questions on the technical side as I want to do more research and get to some good questions to ask experts on both sides of the debate.

Do you have any suggestions?

Just now, Lee Scoggins said:

Thanks. Links?

Hi Lee,

One forum i am aware of - and the site provides lots of free educational material :

https://www.dsprelated.com/forums

Others that are popular :

https://dsp.stackexchange.com/

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/DIGITAL-SIGNAL-PROCESSING/td-p/2553427

Some forums expect people to have some level of technical capability - so you may get redirected.

Regards,

Shadders.